Which means there won't be a new headline in CB titled "The KEY2 is also Verizon compatible!"
    Exactly.
    11-10-18 01:52 PM
    Which means there won't be a new headline in CB titled "The KEY2 is also Verizon compatible!"
    I could start one to prank everyone!!!!!
    11-10-18 05:40 PM
    Which key2 would you use on Verizon? Just incase:-)
    11-10-18 06:14 PM
    Which key2 would you use on Verizon? Just incase:-)
    Would still need the NA variant (BBF100-2).
    11-10-18 06:47 PM
    Thanks conite!
    11-10-18 06:49 PM
    Thanks conite!
    Actually, all KEY² devices support the bands that Verizon uses, but using the NA device would most match the KEY² LE that is certified on their network (in terms of other identifiers).
    11-10-18 06:55 PM
    Actually, all KEY² devices support the bands that Verizon uses, but using the NA device would most match the KEY² LE that is certified on their network (in terms of other identifiers).
    Good info, thanks again!
    11-10-18 06:57 PM
    Got it working finally... took both my Key2 and Key2 LE down to the Verizon store. Asked the young lady if I could look at the options they had for the account. Clicked on CDMA-Less Provisioning and suddenly all my texts started flowing into both devices.
    Would you happen to know if visual voicemail is working as well? Thanks.
    11-10-18 10:54 PM
    VVM isn't working
    I'll call them on Monday to see what's going onVerizon KEY2 waiting room.-screenshot_20181110-205610.jpeg
    11-10-18 10:57 PM
    Thanks. Because the Key2 isn't whitelisted it's possible it won't work (I'm guessing it works on the Key2 LE). Please let us know what they say - thanks!
    11-10-18 10:58 PM
    I left the Key2 LE at the office. I'll try it VVM on it Monday.
    11-10-18 11:02 PM
    Ok, so I went to another VZ store and one of the employees who appeared to me to be the geekiest one in the store told me if I got a CDMA-Less SIM to try this on my Key2, that it would probably work as described by others here, however, since I use my VZ SIM for my Note8, once I put the SIM back in the Note8, that phone would suffer a loss in functionality due to the fact that Verizon still depends on certain CDMA tower signals to cover LTE dead spots. That once Verizon kills the CDMA signal completely, then I'd try the new CDMA-Less SIM in my Key2.

Can someone here confirm this VZW geek's information?
    11-11-18 06:35 AM
    Another question for everyone: Assuming VVM doesn't work (which it appears is the case), is there an App or something else that can serve as VVM without Verizon offering it themselves? VVM is a huge plus for me in terms of efficiency so I would hate to lose it if I can avoid it. Thanks very much!
    11-11-18 10:04 PM
    I've been using Youmail on my PRIV for a couple of years now. Was never able to get Verizon VVM to work on this phone, even being a VZW branded device. Youmail has worked well for $5 /mo. And includes good spam call blocking.
    11-11-18 10:23 PM
    I've been using Youmail on my PRIV for a couple of years now. Was never able to get Verizon VVM to work on this phone, even being a VZW branded device. Youmail has worked well for $5 /mo. And includes good spam call blocking.
    I do recall that the Verizon rep told me they were phasing out the free vvm.
    11-12-18 08:26 AM
    On my Note8, which I purchased on amazon, Verizon branded, there wasn't even a VZW voice-mail app on the device. I had to use 3rd party. I didn't like youmail so I used this one called Phone Fusion VM Plus. Works great
    11-12-18 10:12 AM
    Alright folks, count me out on the testing crew for the VZW SIM in the Key2.
    My Key2 functions perfectly on my T-Mobile account and my VZW branded Note8 functions perfectly on my VZW account. I ain't messing around with CDMA-Less SIMS and provisioning a non CDMA device on my VZW line which still utilizes CDMA functionality until Verizon officially shuts it down. Till then, I have no complaints on my NYC area T-Mobile Key2 or VZW Note8!

Now, let's see which comes first, a VZW whitelisted Key3...or CDMA Less VZW!
    11-12-18 12:41 PM
    Thanks for all of the VMM app suggestions - I appreciate it!
    11-12-18 08:27 PM
    Thanks for all of the VMM app suggestions - I appreciate it!
    Have any of them worked yet? Or is VVM still down on the Key2 on VZW?
    11-12-18 08:36 PM
    for everyone that has the phone working on VZW, what are the steps you took to get it working.

From VZW: New SIM, ask for a CDMA-less profile?
    Anything on the Device settings itself?

What is NOT working?

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger again, to see if it'll work now. reading a lot of success stories now...

any help is appreciated.
    William Smith40 likes this.
    11-13-18 10:03 AM
    Anyone have a BBF100-6 to test on Verizon?
    11-13-18 09:10 PM
    for everyone that has the phone working on VZW, what are the steps you took to get it working.

From VZW: New SIM, ask for a CDMA-less profile?
    Anything on the Device settings itself?

What is NOT working?

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger again, to see if it'll work now. reading a lot of success stories now...

any help is appreciated.
    I took my VZW Galaxy S7 sim and tried it in a CDMA keyone for a couple weeks. Then bought a key2 and put the SIM in that and it worked. Not saying it will work for everyone but that is what I did (completely by accident).
    11-15-18 11:04 AM
    I took my VZW Galaxy S7 sim and tried it in a CDMA keyone for a couple weeks. Then bought a key2 and put the SIM in that and it worked. Not saying it will work for everyone but that is what I did (completely by accident).
    define "it worked" ??

you can make calls?
    send and receive SMS/MMS ?
    11-15-18 11:22 AM
    Everything has been working for me, calling both ways, texting both ways, data. I first posted the a few pages back in this forum topic. Still working 100% but now nervous since it sounds like others like me are getting disconnected.
    11-15-18 11:38 AM
    Everything has been working for me, calling both ways, texting both ways, data. I first posted the a few pages back in this forum topic. Still working 100% but now nervous since it sounds like others like me are getting disconnected.
    Pretty much. It should never be your FIRST option.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...rizon-1159240/
    11-15-18 11:45 AM
1,230 ... 4041424344 ...