Are you able to access the advanced calling submenu?
    Not sure how to do that.
    06-26-18 07:40 AM
    Perhaps lazy coding then?
    Perhaps. In any event, without lte/cdma I cannot get data services to stay connected for VZW
    06-26-18 07:41 AM
    Not sure how to do that.
    It should up here, at least on the k1 it does
    Verizon KEY2 waiting room.-screenshot_20180626-084228.jpg

If not download quickshortcutmaker from the play store.

On the key1 in that app:

Scroll to phone services,

Look for IMS settings

Open and click try.

Turn it on.

There's also the dialer code method on the k1 to access phone information and toggle on volte

*#*#46368676#*#*
    06-26-18 07:45 AM
    Got my key2 today -2 us model and it registered with Verizon 4g lte and then went to no service any suggestions? Attachment 437186
    Try this. Download quickshortcutmaker. scroll down to "com.qualcomm.qti.phonefeature.AppGlobals" and expand it. Click on the one that is titled "com.qualcomm.qti.phonefeature.uplmn.UserPLMNListP erference". Then click "try". It should open a window of preferred networks. Click "NEW PLMN" in the top right. Set Network ID to 311480. Change Network Mode to "Triple Mode". Leave priority alone it should be set to 0. Click the 3 dots in the upper right and hit "save". Probably won't work but it's worth a try.
    06-26-18 07:52 AM
    Try this. Download quickshortcutmaker. scroll down to "com.qualcomm.qti.phonefeature.AppGlobals" and expand it. Click on the one that is titled "com.qualcomm.qti.phonefeature.uplmn.UserPLMNListP erference". Then click "try". It should open a window of preferred networks. Click "NEW PLMN" in the top right. Set Network ID to 311480. Change Network Mode to "Triple Mode". Leave priority alone it should be set to 0. Click the 3 dots in the upper right and hit "save". Probably won't work but it's worth a try.
    This is exciting.
    06-26-18 07:52 AM
    This is exciting.
    Even if it happens to work it will not persist after a reboot so create a shortcut if it does happen to work.
    06-26-18 07:55 AM
    got a few other things you can try if the above doesn't work. Let me know if that doesn't work and I'll share some other things you can give a whirl.
    06-26-18 08:11 AM
    I would be surprised if anything that was tried works. Verizon needs to accept it on their network and they have not done that as of yet because the phone has not released in the US.
    06-26-18 08:29 AM
    I would be surprised if anything that was tried works. Verizon needs to accept it on their network and they have not done that as of yet because the phone has not released in the US.
    Agreed but can't hurt to try.
    06-26-18 08:40 AM
    Agreed but can't hurt to try.
    True, I'm sure if I had a Key2 in my hands right now, I would be trying everything there is to try.
    jcrutchvt2010 and portplayer like this.
    06-26-18 08:49 AM
    True, I'm sure if I had a Key2 in my hands right now, I would be trying everything there is to try.
    Yeah same haha. In the past there was a verizon oem activation shortcut i believe it was under the "setup wizard" folder in quick shortcut maker. Indications are that it still would be there. That being said the verizon OEM file hasn't been included in any firmware of the K2 I've seen. Not that it was ever used on the KeyOne anyway...
    06-26-18 08:59 AM
    This is exciting.
    This is getting too complicated might just have to pop in my at&t sim and wait till after the 1st.
    06-26-18 10:21 AM
    This is getting too complicated might just have to pop in my at&t sim and wait till after the 1st. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...81637fa33c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...da3e4bf00a.jpg
    Fair enough. Our actions/experiments are unlikely to resolve you with working sms and volte as it is.
    06-26-18 10:29 AM
    This is getting too complicated might just have to pop in my at&t sim and wait till after the 1st. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...81637fa33c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...da3e4bf00a.jpg
    You've had an AT&T sim this whole time. Definitely not worth the trouble until officially released into the US.
    06-26-18 11:11 PM
    You've had an AT&T sim this whole time. Definitely not worth the trouble until officially released into the US.
    Yup Verizon service is just so much more reliable where I live and work. Att will have to do for now. On a side note hotspot feature works fine with att no volte or WiFi calling and for some reason if I want to forward my calls that doesn’t work. I’ll take what I can get for now. Does seem to have better reception and clarity compared to my key one black edition. I also popped my Verizon sim in it and had the same issue only data no voice.
    06-26-18 11:24 PM
    I think you misunderstood that quote intent. It’s CrackBerry using BBMo to keep the lights on, traffic and expensewise. CrackBerry site was overhauled for BBMo/TCL sponsorship.
    All the Mobile Nations sites were overhauled at the same time CrackBerry was. So unless TCL paid for every Mobile Nations site to be redone it's an advertising deal.
    06-27-18 12:45 PM
    I'll rephrase his post. If Kevin and/or Bla1ze actually have any information and just posted it because you demand it, BlackBerry Mobile (or any other business affected by leaks) can demand it removed. Moreover, they can have the site shut down if they determined the leaked information to be a threat to their business. BlackBerry has contacted Crackberry in the past over problematic leaks.

And again, TCL has nothing to do with Mobile Nations currently.
    The only way TCL could credibly threaten CrackBerry for something, short of suing them, is by withdrawing their funding, so you're confirming that it's a money-driven relationship.
    06-27-18 12:48 PM
    All the Mobile Nations sites were overhauled at the same time CrackBerry was. So unless TCL paid for every Mobile Nations site to be redone it's an advertising deal.
    The sites were originally all given a base look, with the intention that they would look like one site with different pages. Crackberry was temporarily modified for the 10 year anniversary and KEYone release.
    06-27-18 12:58 PM
    The only way TCL could credibly threaten CrackBerry for something, short of suing them, is by withdrawing their funding, so you're confirming that it's a money-driven relationship.
    They can sue and pull advertising, yes. We've said that.
    06-27-18 01:02 PM
    Well this has gotten off topic. None of that really matters at all. Just need Verizon to chime in and say "We will or already have whitelisted the BlackBerry Key2 BBF100-2." which they will update the list on this link once the phone is released in the US (maybe even get a surprise and they will do it when the pre-orders start Friday).
    https://community.verizonwireless.com/docs/DOC-2843

Edit: I know the BestBuy site is going to come up in this thread very soon because it states that they Key2 will not work with Verizon...I think that is because that is correct, as of right now it will not work with Verizon so I'm sure they will update that if/when Verizon whitelists it.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=P6hox3WI
    Last edited by fcaputo4; 06-27-18 at 03:12 PM.
    bibbula and blackberry4life79 like this.
    06-27-18 03:00 PM
    I did garner the same results. I been using it with T-Mobile the past week or so but switched over to Verizon a couple times since I saw it mentioned here. It works for a good minute or two then goes back to No Service. I tried different settings and so far came to same conclusion.

Will the BlackBerry KEY2 Work with Verizon? | G Style Magazine
    06-27-18 06:36 PM
    i been using it on T-Mobile. I wish i had a VZ sim to try it on
    Fly YOU and the KeyTwo to Seattle or just the KeyTwo and I will try it for you! (g)
    06-29-18 12:32 AM
    The Best Buy info page says "* Phone will not work with Sprint, Verizon, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile or any other CDMA network."
    06-29-18 01:02 AM
    The Best Buy info page says "* Phone will not work with Sprint, Verizon, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile or any other CDMA network."
    Figures:-(
    06-29-18 01:35 AM
    And we are surprised? We knew this going in.
    06-29-18 07:24 AM
1,230 ... 678910 ...