I spoke to verizon over the phone today. I asked her if key2 works on Verizon. She actually said that she was well versed on the subject because she was doing research on it for another client. She said that in fact the Key2 does work on it but I should buy it through bestbuy because Big Red no longer sells BlackBerry. She sounded so confident. She said all features on the phone work. Then I come on here and it sounds like the Key2 doesn't work on Verizon. I'm so confused.
    11-03-18 06:24 PM
    I spoke to verizon over the phone today. I asked her if key2 works on Verizon. She actually said that she was well versed on the subject because she was doing research on it for another client. She said that in fact the Key2 does work on it but I should buy it through bestbuy because Big Red no longer sells BlackBerry. She sounded so confident. She said all features on the phone work. Then I come on here and it sounds like the Key2 doesn't work on Verizon. I'm so confused.
    Verizon does not sell it. It's whitelisted for BYOD.

KEY² LE works now with a new SIM, although some of their support people don't know how to deal with non-CDMA, VoLTE-only devices.
    11-03-18 06:29 PM
    important to note you need a KEY2 LE not a KEY2
    11-03-18 07:39 PM
    Thank you for the clarification. From what I can tell the LE is just as good as the Key2.
    11-03-18 07:44 PM
    Thank you for the clarification. From what I can tell the LE is just as good as the Key2.
    90% yes.
    Just a couple of differences which comes down to preference.
    11-03-18 08:05 PM