Really strange behaviour - my K2 becomes totally slow and sluggish when it is being charged with the original charger.

I choose normal charging, not boosting.
    And still, it takes about 10 sec until it switches the screen on, or starts the camera when double-clicking the power button.

I then have to restart it (doing the 32s reboot to be on the safe side), then it works normally.

Any thoughts on this or same experiences?
    04-03-19 12:49 AM
    Try checking the power center app when device goes slow. See if any specific app is using resources. Good luck.
    04-03-19 01:08 AM
    Ah, thanks, didn't think of the power centre. Thanks, will try.
    04-03-19 08:02 AM
    Am charging it currently (8pm CET), and it is not sluggish...

However, Dtek just let me know it finished checking the device. I think Dtek was also running when I charged it yesterday during lunch time, when it was so slow reacting.

Is there actually a setting to schedule Dtek?
    04-03-19 01:08 PM
    Am charging it currently (8pm CET), and it is not sluggish...

However, Dtek just let me know it finished checking the device. I think Dtek was also running when I charged it yesterday during lunch time, when it was so slow reacting.

Is there actually a setting to schedule Dtek?
    You can customize what notifications you want and also what 'scan' it does re background, etc.
    04-03-19 02:44 PM
    Here is a link to a great article on CrackBerry on how to customize DTEK app. good luck!

How to control your mobile privacy with the BlackBerry DTEK app! https://www.crackberry.com/how-contr...berry-dtek-app
    04-03-19 02:53 PM
    Hey @Chris_R, There is currently no scheduling option for DTEK doing the weekly scan. The app looks to do the scan when it would cause least disruption to the user which is why you see the notification mostly after plugging in the device. The scan is very lightweight though. If you open the app and hit "scan" that will tell you how long it is taking on your device. Probably 3-5 seconds.
    Let me know if you have other questions. Happy to answer!
    Thanks,
    Robert
    DTEK Product Manager
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-03-19 03:34 PM
    Hey @Chris_R, There is currently no scheduling option for DTEK doing the weekly scan. The app looks to do the scan when it would cause least disruption to the user which is why you see the notification mostly after plugging in the device. The scan is very lightweight though. If you open the app and hit "scan" that will tell you how long it is taking on your device. Probably 3-5 seconds.
    Thanks,
    Robert
    DTEK Product Manager
    Awesome seeing here BlackBerry software support!
    04-03-19 03:43 PM
    I try to keep up with the relevant discussions and questions for my portfolio, but there is lots of threads going on here, so sometimes a few fall through the cracks Always feel free to tag me in a discussion if it is DTEK/Password Keeper/Privacy Shade related. I'll answer what I'm able to
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-03-19 03:48 PM
    I try to keep up with the relevant discussions and questions for my portfolio, but there is lots of threads going on here, so sometimes a few fall through the cracks Always feel free to tag me in a discussion if it is DTEK/Password Keeper/Privacy Shade related. I'll answer what I'm able to
    Thank you!!
    Love Password Keeper have it running on PRIV, KEYone, KEY2 and now KEY2RedEdition would love that when making backup had info from what device that file came from. thanks again
    04-03-19 03:57 PM
    Thanks,
    Robert
    DTEK Product Manager
    Awesome thanks Robert for switching into this here. I've briefly checked doing a manual scan, and indeed this only takes a few seconds.

I need to do some more testing while it's plugged in and see which app might drain on resources here.
    04-04-19 12:35 AM