So, I finally decided to upgrade to a KEY2 and much to my surprise, Wi-Fi calling was not available.

Does anyone else on Rogers have this issue?

It worked perfectly on my KEYone.
    09-21-18 06:34 AM
    Apparently this month's update will enable it on the K2. Looking forward to it too.
    09-21-18 07:15 AM
    Apparently this month's update will enable it on the K2. Looking forward to it too.
    OK, that's good. Thanks. I was really enjoying it on my KEYone. I just assumed the KEY2 would have it right away.
    09-21-18 07:45 AM
    OK, that's good. Thanks. I was really enjoying it on my KEYone. I just assumed the KEY2 would have it right away.
    Just saying what I heard from bbm support, they aren't bringing wifi to any of the unlocked bbkey2's. Its because of a licensing problem and they are not in the process nor do they have plans in the future to fix this. For branded(locked) key 2's, wifi calling will most likely be added. Rogers wireless branded bbk2's will have wifi calling sometime in the September patch(or so Iv heard from people that are in Canada/with Rogers).

Its important to note that if you live in the US we don't have a provider that sells locked bbk2's so were out of luck.
    09-21-18 10:11 AM
    09-21-18 10:36 AM
    I have the option to enable WiFi calling, but stops working after a day or two.

Rogers is expected to release ABG 900. I have called them, and the reps have no idea when they're going to push it out.

Also the icon at the top left is letting me know that WiFi calling has $#!+ the bed
    Upgraded from Rogers KEYone to KEY2 and lost Wi-Fi calling!-screenshot_20180924-001943.jpeg
    09-24-18 12:21 AM
    I installed the autoloader for the September update and wifi calling now works for me on Rogers with my Rogers purchased KEY2
    09-24-18 08:50 AM
    I installed the autoloader for the September update and wifi calling now works for me on Rogers with my Rogers purchased KEY2
    This is good news. Looking forward to the Rogers OTA update!
    09-24-18 08:50 AM
    I am disappointed that Rogers is so slow with this update. I had the Sept update on my KEYone via the beta program at the beginning of September. I'm sure that they have their reasons, but it feels like they are trying to punish us for not buying the more expensive iKoolAid.
    09-24-18 09:05 AM