As someone who used to own PRIV. Upgrading from PRIV to KEYone is worth it but upgrading from PRIV to KEY2 is essential. PRIV was never good phone. Slow performance, poor quality build . This just never was a good phone. I never truly like it. KEYone I own Is so much better and KEY2 blows PRIV out of the water.
    06-27-18 09:59 AM
    I went from Priv to KEYone and now have a Key2 on order. My wife now has my Priv and loves it. Whilst it was slow for what I used it for it is perfect for her (occarional social media browsing, plaing music via Android Auto, taking the odd snap etc. I still miss the form factor and the screen was brilliant compared with the screen on the KEYone. Just waiting for dispatch confirmation of my KEY2 and then will have a spare KEYone!
    06-27-18 10:10 AM
    Throw your priv in the garbage where it belongs lol
    I'm at the other end of that spectrum. The Priv has been my favorite phone among a variety of BB devices (and a couple of others) over the years. It has been incredibly stable, reliable, and sturdy, surviving several drops onto hard surfaces without a problem. But I am increasingly concerned about the lack of support. And I'm frequently in a location that recently lost any AT&T signal. I suspect AT&T dropped the Edge band my Priv was using. So I need to move on.

Everything I've read so far indicates AT&T will not support WiFi calling on the Key2. Assuming that's true, it looks like I'll be stuck moving to a Samsung or LG device (leaving AT&T isn't viable for other reasons).

Ugh. Would love other suggestions.
    06-28-18 01:29 PM
    I've had my PRIV for close to 2 years now and although it was a good device for awhile, in last few months it has become almost intolerable to use. Battery life has progressively declined to the point now that I can barley get through half a day, which is unacceptable for a business tool. Add to that the constant overheating and I'm so done. And as a side note, I was so looking forward to using a PKB again (coming from a Z30) when this thing came out, but find I rarely use it now due to it being too top heavy and unbalanced, which makes the typing experience distracting.

So, I'm really looking forward to upgrading to the Key2. But hoping it will be fully compatible with VZW is, as usual, the biggest frustration now.
    06-28-18 02:20 PM
    you may not like the screen quality, but everything else will be better. (I have PRIV for work and k1 for personal)
    If you are watching videos o nthe Key2 and you are streaming to Chromecast will it display 16:9 on the TV or wahtever you are casting to?

..Tom
    06-28-18 02:59 PM
    Hey all, is it worth upgrading from PRIV to K2?
    Even a KEYone is well worth it. So, yes.
    06-28-18 03:00 PM
31 12