Finally the update ABK892 is downloading on my factory unlocked Key².
    12-07-18 08:37 AM
    Received my update as well as I posted in the other ABK892 thread.... the WiFi fix was included from what I am experiencing.

Bob
    12-07-18 08:41 AM
    I'm hoping for the cursor mode random pop-up fix and swipe up word replacement fix.
    12-07-18 08:48 AM
    Just got mine. Still no sign of Wi-Fi calling that I can see. What the hell.
    12-07-18 09:48 AM
    Just got mine. Still no sign of Wi-Fi calling that I can see. What the hell.
    Interesting... the WiFi connection issue was the first thing I checked after downloading and installing the update. Previously I was having issues connecting if I turned off my WiFi and tried to reconnect. I did a few disconnects and reconnects after immediately installation and I didn't experience the inability to connect without having to do a reboot.

EDIT: My bad... I misread your post.

Bob
    12-07-18 09:53 AM
    No problem. Unrelated, ever since the last update I think, the contacts within the phone app has duplicates. Seems to affect only those with Duo. Everything looks OK within the BlackBerry Contacts.

EDIT: Never mind. Making a change online and re-syncing seems to have fixed it.
    Last edited by megafan2000; 12-07-18 at 10:21 AM.
    12-07-18 10:06 AM
    I'm hoping for the cursor mode random pop-up fix and swipe up word replacement fix.
    Not fixed for me....maybe a little better? Can't tell yet...
    12-07-18 10:20 AM
    No problem. Unrelated, ever since the last update I think, the contacts within the phone app has duplicates. Seems to affect only those with Duo. Everything looks OK within the BlackBerry Contacts.

EDIT: Never mind. Making a change online and re-syncing seems to have fixed it.
    Unrelated. This is a BlackBerry Hub+ / Contacts bug
    12-07-18 10:22 AM
    For those reporting - would you be so kind to include your location, or your model number? Would help out a lot. Thank you!
    12-07-18 10:25 AM
    For those reporting - would you be so kind to include your location, or your model number? Would help out a lot. Thank you!
    I just got the update ABK892 this morning. I'm in Edmonton, Canada and on an unlocked silver Key2 on Telus.
    12-07-18 10:28 AM
    Just received mine NA factory phone. Cursor issue still present although somewhat muted. Word flick still unpredictable and sym does appear from time to time. Disappointing, however the upcoming keyboard fix could be a game changer.
    tommichael88 likes this.
    12-07-18 11:06 AM
    Downloading on Virginmobility. Alberta Canada. Will see if anything changes not holding my breath.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    12-07-18 11:02 PM
    Just received mine NA factory phone. Cursor issue still present although somewhat muted. Word flick still unpredictable and sym does appear from time to time. Disappointing, however the upcoming keyboard fix could be a game changer.
    Upcoming Keyboard fix? Please tell more this is interesting!
    12-08-18 12:10 AM
    Upcoming Keyboard fix? Please tell more this is interesting!
    Have you noticed this thread?

This is what @Crusader03 is referring to. Unfortunately it's not entirely fixed....
    12-08-18 12:19 AM
    Updated in Tennessee.
    12-08-18 03:06 AM
    I am new to BB and have a BBF100-6 ds,EU QWERTZ, APBI-PRD63828008. I experience the WiFi CONNECT (not CALL) issue. It really sucks and I want it fixed. I received no word that ABJ755 fixes it but according to @Bob80220 ABK892 does seem to fix it. I have a couple of questions:

• Could I install ABK892 or is for BBF100-2 only since most BBF100-2 received ABJ755? Kind of can't be, since India also received ABK892 for the BBF100-6 (but model APBI-PRD63828031)*.
    • Does the OTA updater query the model ID only?
    • If so, VPN to another country (a 'trick' I used on my OnePlus) seems to be of no help, right?
    • Do builds (like ABJ755) differ between countries or devices?

*Referring to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354
    12-08-18 06:48 AM
    I have used the autoloader to install on a UK purchased unit since the WiFi connection bug was really problematic. So far the bug seems fixed.
    12-09-18 02:52 AM
    I have used the autoloader to install on a UK purchased unit since the WiFi connection bug was really problematic. So far the bug seems fixed.
    Where you able to do a no wipe update, in the UK too and nothing still here, I'm a little worried about using an autoloader on my key2 mainly because I'm on my last device for Google music and my tenth time on my banking app, I really can't be bothered contacting them both for a wipe.
    12-09-18 05:28 AM
    Where you able to do a no wipe update, in the UK too and nothing still here, I'm a little worried about using an autoloader on my key2 mainly because I'm on my last device for Google music and my tenth time on my banking app, I really can't be bothered contacting them both for a wipe.
    Usually I install the autoloader with wipe but this time I did not have time to reinstall all the apps and I run the no wipe file. The process went smoothly and the device is just fine. Just remember to remove pin or password before running the autoloader.
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    12-09-18 12:59 PM
    Usually I install the autoloader with wipe but this time I did not have time to reinstall all the apps and I run the no wipe file. The process went smoothly and the device is just fine. Just remember to remove pin or password before running the autoloader.
    Awesome, I'll look into this shortly, I doubt we will see the ota this side of Xmas anyway
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    12-09-18 01:13 PM
    Just done it, thanks for the info banking seems fine so I'm a happy chap now cheers bud.
    12-09-18 05:02 PM
    I don't see an upgrade with this code. My update is ABM571. Should I see another?

So far, I have noticed small adjustments. I primarily use my BlackBerry Key2 on the ATT wireless network as it only briefly worked on the Verizon wireless network. I needed the ACTIVE dual SIM function, but it did not work as the Key2 is STANDBY dual-SIM capable. [Anyone knows of a workaround for Verizon Wireless or ACTIVE from standby? ATT has dropped several calls and lost signal while traveling from Boston to Savannah via ATL, SC and Warner Robins, GA.] As I wanted a single phone with two profiles: work and personal.

Concerning this update: First thing I notice is the application icons seems far more vibrant and crisp! Apps seem to respond more quickly. I'll check others later.
    12-15-18 07:51 AM