Have a device with a decent spacebar (not loose), fingerprint scanner is accurate, keys feel great...but on a number of apps when I am typing there are stutters and it feels sluggish and trying to catch up at times. Seems like a few others have mentioned this, but most haven't. I am a fairly fast typer, but I know others are much faster.

Oh well, will wait it out for a while, maybe grab a cheap KeyOne for the time being.
    09-22-18 01:53 PM
    Have a device with a decent spacebar (not loose), fingerprint scanner is accurate, keys feel great...but on a number of apps when I am typing there are stutters and it feels sluggish and trying to catch up at times. Seems like a few others have mentioned this, but most haven't. I am a fairly fast typer, but I know others are much faster.

Oh well, will wait it out for a while, maybe grab a cheap KeyOne for the time being.
    Did you clear out your recently used apps/restart your phone? How often does it slow down?
    09-22-18 02:14 PM
    Did you clear out your recently used apps/restart your phone? How often does it slow down?
    Phone itself runs fine, no lag issues with the apps themselves or running them...just the typing is not keeping up
    09-22-18 02:16 PM
    Do you have the latest BlackBerry Keyboard update installed? If yes, try clearing the cache in that app
    09-22-18 02:24 PM