So despite my broken key2, I found a way to get the sigs I needed to make an autoloader. Please note I can't test this because I still don't have my Key2 but here you go. Please let me know if anyone has issues or is successful.

link: https://mega.nz/#!jjpTAIxA!xLmSgOHVk...jK_tuNeO9iR3nw
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 10-19-18 at 11:00 PM.
    citystars41, bobmoley and deezy87 like this.
    10-19-18 09:45 PM
    good stuff. smart lock broke again on me so I was about to reset anyways. I'll load this sucker up
    10-19-18 09:46 PM
    OP updated with link. Let me and as usual, at your own risk. Thanks!
    10-19-18 11:00 PM
    good stuff. smart lock broke again on me so I was about to reset anyways. I'll load this sucker up
    Did you have any issues to report? Please let us know if all is well
    10-20-18 12:07 AM
    nowipe bat is perfect for me, no iussues, thank you!!!!!
    bobmoley likes this.
    10-20-18 01:47 AM
    Great! I try it immediatly! Many Thanks!
    10-20-18 03:10 AM
    Went ahead & installed the update, did the complete wipe and it went well. Seem a little slow/ laggy initially in the setup phase but getting snappier after app updates etc.

Seeing some new additions:

1. The "Flip to mute" option have returned like on BB10;

2. "Keyboard brightness" & "Navigation buttons" brightness now have controls that you can manually adjust (or allow the default option to automatically adjust based on available lighting.

3. And the best new feature (in my opinion): the 'Google Assistant' is now pre-installed to work with the convenience key (you just need to select same under "Convenience Key" options. You don't need to download the assistant app separately now & further when you use the convenience key to launch the assistant you get nice vibration like on the pixel :-)

4. Battery life seems even more optimized (2 hrs of screen on time: re-installing/ updating apps, setting up several hub accounts etc. and the battery is just at 84%) - amazing.

5. And as Conite had mentioned prior, the camera is also updated (did not test however).

N.B. The sensitive keyboard cursor activation issue is still present however - so let's hope the next major update will tackle this problem

Thanks again @jcrutchvt2010 for making the effort to provide this autoloader, the wait was maddening :-)
    jcrutchvt2010 and sorgo like this.
    10-20-18 03:25 AM
    I see different volume control for phone and notifications... as on Motion since ever... I'm wrong or it's really new with this sw version?
    10-20-18 04:39 AM
    Dual accounts (just like with the KEY2 LE) is also supported from this build.
    deezy87 and AmritD like this.
    10-20-18 10:12 AM
    all you have to do is install a new one or better clean your phone. basically the system has already been installed but I do not know whether to do it again or restore to factory settings or leave it as it is?
    10-20-18 10:15 AM
    Got my key2 back up and working so updates should be more timely
    bobmoley and deezy87 like this.
    10-20-18 11:00 AM
    Love the ability to dim the keyboard light independently. Reading at night was annoying with the keyboard turning on every interaction with the screen
    bobmoley likes this.
    10-20-18 11:13 AM
    this is autoloader file for k2 bbf100-4 ????
    10-20-18 11:43 AM
    Dual accounts (just like with the KEY2 LE) is also supported from this build.
    Where have you seen that ?
    10-20-18 03:02 PM
    Where have you seen that ?
    Settings/Apps & notifications/Dual apps
    bobmoley likes this.
    10-20-18 03:53 PM
    So despite my broken key2, I found a way to get the sigs I needed to make an autoloader. Please note I can't test this because I still don't have my Key2 but here you go. Please let me know if anyone has issues or is successful.

link: https://mega.nz/#!jjpTAIxA!xLmSgOHVk...jK_tuNeO9iR3nw
    My man!

☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    10-20-18 04:45 PM
    Went ahead & installed the update, did the complete wipe and it went well. Seem a little slow/ laggy initially in the setup phase but getting snappier after app updates etc.

Seeing some new additions:

1. The "Flip to mute" option have returned like on BB10;

2. "Keyboard brightness" & "Navigation buttons" brightness now have controls that you can manually adjust (or allow the default option to automatically adjust based on available lighting.

3. And the best new feature (in my opinion): the 'Google Assistant' is now pre-installed to work with the convenience key (you just need to select same under "Convenience Key" options. You don't need to download the assistant app separately now & further when you use the convenience key to launch the assistant you get nice vibration like on the pixel :-)

4. Battery life seems even more optimized (2 hrs of screen on time: re-installing/ updating apps, setting up several hub accounts etc. and the battery is just at 84%) - amazing.

5. And as Conite had mentioned prior, the camera is also updated (did not test however).

N.B. The sensitive keyboard cursor activation issue is still present however - so let's hope the next major update will tackle this problem

Thanks again @jcrutchvt2010 for making the effort to provide this autoloader, the wait was maddening :-)
    Where is the flip to mute setting, located?
    10-20-18 04:46 PM
    Where is the flip to mute setting, located?
    Universal Autoloader for Testing - ABI067-flip-mute.jpg

In settings => shortcuts & gestures: below the "Double-tap to check phone" option.
    deezy87 likes this.
    10-20-18 07:09 PM
    You can also adjust screen ratio in developer settings at the very bottom fwiw.
    deezy87 and bobmoley like this.
    10-20-18 08:37 PM
    I took some pics using the updated camera & IMO, it seems much improved. Night pics are better and day pics seem to keep more details.

I'm still noticing a few minor lags while multitasking though, can't say it's an issue but will keep an eye on this. It might be some animation adjustment issue (fwiw I adjusted animation setting in developer options: two of three options at 0.5)
    10-20-18 09:19 PM
    Awesome thanks!
    10-20-18 10:22 PM
    Do I dare ask about wifi calling on tmo?
    10-21-18 01:50 PM
    That would be nice.
    10-21-18 08:17 PM
    Well...not yet working but there are some new settings screens that indicate progress being made. I'm using the new digits app for the time being. It works for me as long as you just turn off cellular data (don't use airplane mode).
    10-22-18 04:56 AM
    Well...not yet working but there are some new settings screens that indicate progress being made. I'm using the new digits app for the time being. It works for me as long as you just turn off cellular data (don't use airplane mode).
    Just as aside on Digits, I'm on Motion, 8.1, and for the past two updates (Digits) have been able to run in airplane more.
    10-22-18 07:49 AM
77 123 ...