According to conite's sheet, this build is available for this particular PRD via OTA, isn't it?
    My device says otherwise. The mystery of OTA's continues!
    deezy87 and Vistaus like this.
    10-22-18 04:11 PM
    According to conite's sheet, this build is available for this particular PRD via OTA, isn't it?
    My list only shows what is on the server, so there is a lag in having it available OTA.
    deezy87 and Vistaus like this.
    10-22-18 04:19 PM
    On OSX - Autoloader runs and borks.Something about bootchain errors.
    On Windows 10 - Autloader won't run, says not valid for variant.
    I had the same issue. On windows don't run as administrator. Just simply double click the file. Also main thing -- really important remove the password from the phone. Set lock to none. Boot into fastboot. That's what worked for me.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    10-22-18 04:33 PM
    any word that Roger's wifi still works on this? thanks in Advance
    10-22-18 05:19 PM
    I had the same issue. On windows don't run as administrator. Just simply double click the file. Also main thing -- really important remove the password from the phone. Set lock to none. Boot into fastboot. That's what worked for me.
    This worked, though, not sure why. I didn't do anything different except not run as admin. Thanks!
    10-22-18 07:42 PM
    It can be enabled but it doesn't seem to register/stay enabled. There's a new Rogers settings page, so it's a WIP it seems.
    10-22-18 07:50 PM
    I probably wouldn't have used either anyways. BBM maybe if it was available.
    Bbm will be available soon, it's just not available now. It's available on Samsung now though but so far not on my KEY2
    10-22-18 07:50 PM
    This worked, though, not sure why. I didn't do anything different except not run as admin. Thanks!
    Glad it worked for you. Took me a good night's sleep and read through the awesome CB forums to figure this one. My best guess the traditional blackberry autoloaders had a prompt for asking password which is missing with Android. Aren't you supposed to be pro at this lol? Just pulling your leg bro.
    10-22-18 07:53 PM
    That Silver KEY2 looks so sweet..
    10-22-18 07:54 PM
    It can be enabled but it doesn't seem to register/stay enabled. There's a new Rogers settings page, so it's a WIP it seems.
    I uploaded ABG706 and Roger's wifi is working since. However, my Bluetooth connection has gotten worst so wanted to update to this newer update. I have Roger's locked key2.
    10-22-18 10:53 PM
    If you're asking about wiFI calling, yes. tt does work.
    10-23-18 10:34 AM
    I'm trying to remember which patch got me to toggle WiFi calling settings. On that patch it worked for about a day or two, then it poo'd the bed. I called in and got Rogers to provision my device once again. Once that was done, it worked again for a while, then it died.

On this patch it is smooth sailing so far!
    10-23-18 10:39 AM
    This update board is ABI067. but still suddenly cuts the device notification sound without cause! it took too long this error. He did not improve. I hate it.
    10-23-18 10:54 AM
    This update board is ABI067. but still suddenly cuts the device notification sound without cause! it took too long this error. He did not improve. I hate it.
    Care to elaborate on this?
    Vistaus likes this.
    10-23-18 11:03 AM
    Care to elaborate on this?
    I've been working on this for months. I've tried all the details. No, it's not. Is there a method you know?
    10-23-18 11:04 AM
    I've been working on this for months. I've tried all the details. No, it's not. Is there a method you know?
    What are you refferng to, when you stated that the notification sounds without cause?
    10-23-18 11:13 AM
    All sounds are on. the no disturb setting is off. This error occurs after a long conversation with the phone. I've forwarded it to blackberry mobile. You can't hear this for the first time.
    10-23-18 11:16 AM
    What are you refferng to, when you stated that the notification sounds without cause?
    All sounds are on. the no disturb setting is off. This error occurs after a long conversation with the phone. I've forwarded it to blackberry mobile. You can't hear this for the first time.
    10-23-18 11:16 AM
    What error? This is the first I've heard of it. Are you saying your notifications turn off somehow after you make a long phone call?
    10-23-18 11:17 AM
    This is totally messing me up.

If I was in your siutuation, and I kept on having issues with my device, I would personally wipe the device clean and load that sucker fresh.

I know it sucks, and more times than none, I HATE doing that. BUT when I load fresh, my problems usually go away. Just saying.
    10-23-18 11:19 AM
    What error? This is the first I've heard of it. Are you saying your notifications turn off somehow after you make a long phone call?
    Yes. this is not new. Same error when connected with Bluetooth and talking long! improper notice mutes the sound. When everything was fine, suddenly! nonsense
    10-23-18 11:20 AM
    Yes. this is not new. Same error when connected with Bluetooth and talking long! improper notice mutes the sound. When everything was fine, suddenly! nonsense
    So when you end a call, your notification are off?
    10-23-18 11:21 AM
    So when you end a call, your notification are off?
    All sounds appear clear, but do not work.
    10-23-18 11:23 AM
    10-23-18 11:23 AM
    Oh, that shtuff.

I don't know how one would go about to fix that annoying issue. Luckily I haven't had this happen.

When you have the time abd IF you're up for it, try to load fresh OR factory reset your device, as I'm feeling confident that this would help.

Maybe someone else can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.
    10-23-18 12:34 PM
77 1234