That Is Pedometer.
    You Could Remove it in Toolbox->Pedometer->Setting->turn off Display steps when screen locked
    I've never run any of the built in applications, well done for finding that... :-)
    03-26-20 11:44 AM
    I've never run any of the built in applications, well done for finding that... :-)
    I have never started it, but on a good day when I first started it or I don't remember about any updates.

1. I still lack in Titan what Key2 has, i.e. when I assign three applications to the key, it displays three icons nicely, it is brilliant for this idea, someone should get a good payoff, in my opinion it is better thought than in Unihertz.

2. And the second thing is that in Unihertz they should add the sensitivity function of the keyboard because in my opinion there is too little bit and the keyboard in Unihertz should be as low as in Key2, so that it would quietly scroll.

3. Why is there no scrolling on the keyboard in the menu? in the window where you have the windows you can scroll the keyboard and in the menu not? I don't know why.
    03-26-20 12:13 PM
    I have never started it, but on a good day when I first started it or I don't remember about any updates.

1. I still lack in Titan what Key2 has, i.e. when I assign three applications to the key, it displays three icons nicely, it is brilliant for this idea, someone should get a good payoff, in my opinion it is better thought than in Unihertz.

2. And the second thing is that in Unihertz they should add the sensitivity function of the keyboard because in my opinion there is too little bit and the keyboard in Unihertz should be as low as in Key2, so that it would quietly scroll.

3. Why is there no scrolling on the keyboard in the menu? in the window where you have the windows you can scroll the keyboard and in the menu not? I don't know why.
    I think we need to remember BlackBerry/TCL had much larger budgets to develop the Key2 and its associated software... I am quite happy with the keyboard scrolling and am amazed we even got that function given the Key2LE didn't get it and they are similarly priced phones... Which menu is it that doesn't scroll, the settings menu?
    03-26-20 01:11 PM
    I think we need to remember BlackBerry/TCL had much larger budgets to develop the Key2 and its associated software... I am quite happy with the keyboard scrolling and am amazed we even got that function given the Key2LE didn't get it and they are similarly priced phones... Which menu is it that doesn't scroll, the settings menu?
    But giving the user the choice of whether he wants to have a more sensitive keyboard when scrolling or isn't it not such a big expense? come can I be wrong?

The same with these three applications that are assigned to the key in the key2 that when pressed, three icons pop up from the side, is it better to add to the Titan is also a huge expense?
    03-26-20 01:36 PM
    I don't miss a visualisation of this assigned apps to the button. This is just a matter of taste and has nothing to do with a better design. Why a visualisation for three apps I can remember?

Unihertz did a good job for its first pkb integration in Android. And if I remember how it was with Blackberry in the past I would not have expected this quality and support for such a small company.
    Grungni and the_boon like this.
    03-26-20 02:40 PM
    I don't miss a visualisation of this assigned apps to the button. This is just a matter of taste and has nothing to do with a better design. Why a visualisation for three apps I can remember?

Unihertz did a good job for its first pkb integration in Android. And if I remember how it was with Blackberry in the past I would not have expected this quality and support for such a small company.
    Agreed. I really liked the integration of the keyboard on the Titan. After the first update, no complaints.

The only thing I would ask of them now is to put weaker springs underneath the keys
    03-26-20 02:47 PM
    But giving the user the choice of whether he wants to have a more sensitive keyboard when scrolling or isn't it not such a big expense? come can I be wrong?

The same with these three applications that are assigned to the key in the key2 that when pressed, three icons pop up from the side, is it better to add to the Titan is also a huge expense?
    It probably wouldn't be that expensive to enable sensitivity control for the scrolling keyboard but forgive me if I am wrong but this is not available on the BlackBerry Key phones? I paid £100 less than the price of a Key2 LE and have 2GB more ram, 64GB more storage and double the size of battery so some thing has to give... May I suggest you add your requests in the Unihertz Titan forums and these features may get added to a future phone... :-)

When I purchased my Titan I expected to have to make many more compromises than I have had to... In my opinion Unihertz have built an excellent phone and I am very pleased with mine...
    Last edited by Grungni; 03-26-20 at 06:41 PM.
    03-26-20 02:53 PM
    It probably wouldn't be that expensive to enable sensitivity control for the scrolling keyboard but forgive me if I am wrong but this is not available on the BlackBerry Key phones? I paid £100 less than the price of a Key2 LE and have 2GB more ram, 64GB for storage and double the size of battery so some thing has to give... May I suggest you add your requests in the Unihertz Titan forums and these features may get added to a future phone... :-)

When I purchased my Titan I expected to have to make many more compromises than I have had to... In my opinion Unihertz have built an excellent phone and I am very pleased with mine...
    Because a man quickly gets used to good
    I just wanted this solution in Unihertz Titan, which has Key2 when it comes to a programmable button, for me it is brilliant in its simplicity, I had a button on Key2, I had assigned Password Keeper + Evernote + private Folder and there I did not have to wonder if two clicks were is this app or another one assigned? and in Key2 you press the three round icons pop up and you choose without surprises and for sure I would transplant with key2 the second thing is scrolling the menu with the keyboard is also not understandable to me? why can the opened windows scroll with the keyboard and the menu not anymore? I like polished details and I'm not saying that Unihertz Titan is bad! because it's ok. but these little little details could be added that the Titan would be even better if Key2 got Android 9 I would still use it as the basic phone and Titan as the second.
    03-26-20 03:40 PM
    Because a man quickly gets used to good
    I just wanted this solution in Unihertz Titan, which has Key2 when it comes to a programmable button, for me it is brilliant in its simplicity, I had a button on Key2, I had assigned Password Keeper + Evernote + private Folder and there I did not have to wonder if two clicks were is this app or another one assigned? and in Key2 you press the three round icons pop up and you choose without surprises and for sure I would transplant with key2 the second thing is scrolling the menu with the keyboard is also not understandable to me? why can the opened windows scroll with the keyboard and the menu not anymore? I like polished details and I'm not saying that Unihertz Titan is bad! because it's ok. but these little little details could be added that the Titan would be even better if Key2 got Android 9 I would still use it as the basic phone and Titan as the second.
    I understand how you feel if this was a feature you were fond of on the Key2... You mention menus not scrolling using the keyboard scroll, which menus do you mean? Do you mean the home screen not scrolling left and right?
    03-26-20 06:46 PM
    I understand how you feel if this was a feature you were fond of on the Key2... You mention menus not scrolling using the keyboard scroll, which menus do you mean? Do you mean the home screen not scrolling left and right?
    The thing with the Titan's keyboard scrolling is that the moment your thumb leaves the keys, the scrolling will stop suddenly, instead of gradually slowing down like on the BlackBerry's.

This alone is enough of a reason to just disable it. But of course it can be fixed via software.
    03-26-20 06:52 PM
    Exactly the main menu I mean that you can not scroll back and forth this is missing in Unihertz,

Sure, I love this solution with Key2 where you press the programmable button and pops up, not large, round three icons, brilliant in simplicity, that's what I miss in Unihertz and on Titan you have to wonder how many clicks to make a given application assigned to this key .

And the third thing, give the user the option of wanting to have a keyboard sensitive to scrolling, and I do not know if it was available on Key2 but probably on Passport, but this possibility was wrong.
    03-26-20 10:36 PM
    The thing with the Titan's keyboard scrolling is that the moment your thumb leaves the keys, the scrolling will stop suddenly, instead of gradually slowing down like on the BlackBerry's.

This alone is enough of a reason to just disable it. But of course it can be fixed via software.
    Keyboard scrolling works fine and I will not miss it on the Titan. This is just a matter of taste. I would like to have some more gestures but I would not expect a exact Blackberry copy. Many here complained about Unihertz for copying a Passport but if you read the comments here most expectations lead to a exact copy what Blackberry did software side. The Titan should not even have this functionality when it was announced in the past. Now it is there it can be improved but if it will not be exactly the same way like in an Blackberry this is okay for me too.
    03-27-20 01:32 AM
    I have one app recommendation: 'One Handed Mode' out of the Playstore. You have to install a permission via adb (USB connection with pc) but then you have a nice function for shrinking the screen size if you don't reach the big screen with one hand! I set this function on the red key - it works fine.
    Grungni likes this.
    03-27-20 04:20 AM
    Keyboard scrolling works fine and I will not miss it on the Titan. This is just a matter of taste. I would like to have some more gestures but I would not expect a exact Blackberry copy. Many here complained about Unihertz for copying a Passport but if you read the comments here most expectations lead to a exact copy what Blackberry did software side. The Titan should not even have this functionality when it was announced in the past. Now it is there it can be improved but if it will not be exactly the same way like in an Blackberry this is okay for me too.
    I am of a different opinion, if something is already in Titan, it must be user-friendly, a good product consists of small, more convenient, user-friendly, as if I worked in Unihertz and had the opportunity to decide what should be and what is not the first, I would give the user the opportunity this application stops it, no? it is possible to remove such an application, the second thing would be to extend the programmable key so that it is user-friendly as I have on Key2 where people around me say that it is a nice useful thing interesting done differently in Titan there is so very simplified that it is not to say about it, the third thing is that I would give users the option of setting up the system whether they want a sensitive or less sensitive keyboard when scrolling pages, etc. and for now I am looking for an alternative to Blackberry Locker because I haven't found anything in the GP for now, which would be a bit similar to Blackberry Locker, which is a small storage box, it's a pity that they didn't make Blackberry Locker applications much more useful than BlackBerry Productivity Tab. I would happily buy this app for $ 10
    04-03-20 09:19 AM
    Can Blackberry Mobile introduce a yearly advance payment on Google Play for its applications?
    04-24-20 02:03 PM
    Can Blackberry Mobile introduce a yearly advance payment on Google Play for its applications?
    Sure if they wanted to but they've opted for the monthly subscription option as it supports ongoing development and guages current demand
    04-24-20 02:33 PM
    Sure if they wanted to but they've opted for the monthly subscription option as it supports ongoing development and guages current demand
    Yes, but for safety I do not have a connected debit card on the phone all the time and every month to insert a debit card is too burdensome so they could be able to pay for the whole year. Unless they want to lose profits on annoyance themselves.
    04-24-20 02:51 PM
    Yes, but for safety I do not have a connected debit card on the phone all the time and every month to insert a debit card is too burdensome so they could be able to pay for the whole year. Unless they want to lose profits on annoyance themselves.
    Well, that's what BlackBerry has chosen to do and I'm sure BlackBerry has data to support their decision.
    04-24-20 04:44 PM
    Well, that's what BlackBerry has chosen to do and I'm sure BlackBerry has data to support their decision.
    Okay, I'm forced not to pay for applications for security. if it's a must, it's a must
    04-25-20 12:26 AM
    Okay, I'm forced not to pay for applications for security. if it's a must, it's a must
    I would hardly worry about Google having your payment information.
    04-25-20 12:30 AM
    I would hardly worry about Google having your payment information.
    Rather, I would prefer not to risk and the knife someone breaks into the account and will clean or lose the phone and someone will make purchases on my account I prefer Pay Pal so that you can pay for the year in advance and so every month knocks out the card number etc. .... and this it is dangerous and troublesome.
    04-25-20 12:35 AM
    Rather, I would prefer not to risk and the knife someone breaks into the account and will clean or lose the phone and someone will make purchases on my account I prefer Pay Pal so that you can pay for the year in advance and so every month knocks out the card number etc. .... and this it is dangerous and troublesome.
    Omg.

But you don't have to leave open access to your payment information. It's behind your device password or fingerprint at all times - even if your phone is unlocked.
    04-25-20 12:41 AM
    Omg.

But you don't have to leave open access to your payment information. It's behind your device password or fingerprint at all times - even if your phone is unlocked.
    Sorry, but I saw too much how people cleared their accounts, so even on Key2 I didn't hold a debit card because it's like inviting thieves to a feast at your expense and Blackberry should provide two forms of payment or more and not just a subscription.
    04-25-20 12:46 AM
    Sorry, but I saw too much how people cleared their accounts, so even on Key2 I didn't hold a debit card because it's like inviting thieves to a feast at your expense and Blackberry should provide two forms of payment or more and not just a subscription.
    Well, unless you provide your thief with your Google password, he can't get any payment info. Period.

And even then, he can only see partial numbers.
    04-25-20 12:51 AM
    Well, unless you provide your thief with your Google password, he can't get any payment info. Period.

And even then, he can only see partial numbers.
    No such professionals stole the password and then cleaned the account. how they were able to break into my email account on Google and take over the account so no problem for them hack into another google account, etc. ...
    04-25-20 12:58 AM
201 ... 45678 ...