I've had 2 shared email account (O365) setup on my Key2 for over a year without issue. I had to factory reset and now I'm unable to add them back into the Hub.

The option is still there ie Add > Add a Shared or delegated email account. It asks me for my existing Exchange account to authenticate, which I choose (and is already authenticated and working in the Hub). It then asks for the shared email address, I enter it, but then it opens the account setup window asking me to enter my email and password again, which I can't enter as shared mailboxes don't have passwords. If I enter mine, it says it's a duplicate, so something is not working properly.

Neither shared mailboxes can be added and 1 of them is urgently needed as it's our support email and need the notifications on my phone.
    01-18-22 11:23 AM
    You will need to use app specific passwords I think for them
    01-18-22 12:23 PM
    There are no such thing as app or any passwords for shared mailboxes in Exchange. I installed the Outlook mobile app and added the shared mailbox in a couple clicks (ie Add > Add a Shared Mailbox, enter email address, done) so this is a specific issue with the Hub+ app. I really don't want to have to use the Outlook app as I love the Hub.
    01-18-22 01:13 PM
    There are no such thing as app or any passwords for shared mailboxes in Exchange. I installed the Outlook mobile app and added the shared mailbox in a couple clicks (ie Add > Add a Shared Mailbox, enter email address, done) so this is a specific issue with the Hub+ app. I really don't want to have to use the Outlook app as I love the Hub.
    Even if things have worked for years, setting up a new association can cause issues.
    HUB hasn't really been updated in years.... many have found when trying to create an association with HUB that things fail, and it's usually an issue that required you to disable 2-Step Verification - allow less secure apps and the use of an App Password...

Do this with your main account, and that might allow you to see the email accounts that have been shared with that account.
    01-18-22 01:28 PM
    I have no issues with my main domain account and email as I added it without issue and MFA prompted no problem. Guess it's time to uninstall the Hub.
    01-18-22 01:30 PM
    I have no issues with my main domain account and email as I added it without issue and MFA prompted no problem. Guess it's time to uninstall the Hub.
    That's probably the best idea at this point. Just replace it with Outlook app instead since you already had success
    01-18-22 01:44 PM
    This is a sad day to remove the Hub.
    01-18-22 01:45 PM
    I really like the whole Microsoft Office Suite of Apps for Android.... I know Spark and Nine get a few mentions here... as well as just using GMail.

But with some time, maybe someone else has an answer on shared accounts.
    01-18-22 01:56 PM
    Now that I'm just using Outlook, none of my contacts show in the Contacts app even though I do see my email account listed in Contacts. I do see the calendar entries in the calendar app but not the contacts one. The weird thing is in Messages I can search by name, in the Phone app, I see contacts, but nothing in native Contacts app. I do have the SYnc contacts toggled on in Outlook.
    01-18-22 02:00 PM
    Super annoying. I had to add my account back into the Hub and just sync contacts and now I have contacts in Contacts app.
    01-18-22 02:13 PM
    Super annoying. I had to add my account back into the Hub and just sync contacts and now I have contacts in Contacts app.
    If you are giving up on HUB.... uninstall everything HUB+ and each of the other apps, Contacts, Calendar.. as everything BlackBerry worked together under the HUB+ Service.

Then install their comparable replacements - either the MS Apps or Google Apps versions.
    Trouveur likes this.
    01-18-22 02:24 PM
    I have to keep the hub as it's the only way for my contacts to show up in the Contacts app. I also can't uninstall these native apps as they can only be disabled on the Key2.
    01-18-22 02:34 PM
    I have to keep the hub as it's the only way for my contacts to show up in the Contacts app. I also can't uninstall these native apps as they can only be disabled on the Key2.
    Just install the Contacts app from Google in the Play Store and desactivate the BlackBerry Contacts app.
    01-19-22 12:24 AM
    Are there still issues where the contacts with Google are only 1 way sync'd ie if I add a contact through the Contacts app, will it get added in Exchange and vice versa? That's what's great about the Contacts app with BB (2 way sync for new and edits).
    01-19-22 07:30 AM
    Are there still issues where the contacts with Google are only 1 way sync'd ie if I add a contact through the Contacts app, will it get added in Exchange and vice versa? That's what's great about the Contacts app with BB (2 way sync for new and edits).
    Only if you do something wrong...
    01-19-22 07:34 AM
    It's almost perfect but it doesn't sync edits from Outlook (I edited a contact in Outlook and the edit shows in both Outlook web and the Outlook app with the new email address but the contact still shows in Google app with no email). I then added a phone number to a contact in the Google contacts and Outlook web does not see that edits. It only seems to sync new contacts.
    01-19-22 08:08 AM
    Sorry I spoke to soon. The email edit does now show in Google contacts, but the phone number has been erased, so unless you do the edits in outlook, the edits in Google contacts will get overwritten.
    01-19-22 08:10 AM
    The OP said that the KEY2 was factory reset, thus restoring the BlackBerry HUB+ app to whatever version it originally included. Were the BlackBerry apps later updated though the Goolgle PlayStore?

I ask because I have a memory of an update to Hub+ that claimed to better handle shared e-mail accounts on Exchange and/or O365.
    01-19-22 09:38 AM
    The OP said that the KEY2 was factory reset, thus restoring the BlackBerry HUB+ app to whatever version it originally included. Were the BlackBerry apps later updated though the Goolgle PlayStore?

I ask because I have a memory of an update to Hub+ that claimed to better handle shared e-mail accounts on Exchange and/or O365.
    Good idea for him to confirm they are updated.... but whenever I did a factory reset, one of the first things it did was update all the apps - maybe you could cancel that?
    01-20-22 08:54 AM