I have 3 email accounts in the hub.

I can not either compose a new email or reply to one I receive on any of the 3 accounts.

When I try to do so there is no field to type in, all I get is this message almost hidden in the background

Web page not available
    The web page at data:text/html; charset=utf-8;charset=utf-8;base64, could not be loaded because:
    net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

I have rebooted the Key2 but it made no difference.

Any suggestions people ???

PS Hub receives emails on all 3 accounts with no issues and works perfectly with SMS and twitter etc

PPS Just tried adding a new email account via the Hub and same issue is present in that one too
    Last edited by Legal Eagle; 08-27-19 at 11:15 AM.
    08-27-19 10:20 AM
    Have found a thread dedicated to this issue so if anyone else has this issue have a look here

https://forums.crackberry.com/genera...l#post13436801
    WArcher likes this.
    08-27-19 11:39 AM
    I have 3 email accounts in the hub.

I can not either compose a new email or reply to one I receive on any of the 3 accounts.

When I try to do so there is no field to type in, all I get is this message almost hidden in the background

Web page not available
    The web page at data:text/html; charset=utf-8;charset=utf-8;base64, could not be loaded because:
    net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

I have rebooted the Key2 but it made no difference.

Any suggestions people ???

PS Hub receives emails on all 3 accounts with no issues and works perfectly with SMS and twitter etc

PPS Just tried adding a new email account via the Hub and same issue is present in that one too
    All you need to do is update your BlackBerry apps via Google Play Store.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-19 12:25 PM
    Which is he update that breaks the Hub in terms of SMS and twitter functionality ? The other thread I have seen with a solution says to update the Inbox. Is it this or Hub services that causes the SMS Issue ? I can work round the email issue with the GMail and Outlook apps but not the SMS or twitter one
    08-27-19 12:44 PM
    Which is he update that breaks the Hub in terms of SMS and twitter functionality ? The other thread I have seen with a solution says to update the Inbox. Is it this or Hub services that causes the SMS Issue ? I can work round the email issue with the GMail and Outlook apps but not the SMS or twitter one
    It's the whole suite - they work together.

It goes waaay back to v1 of the HUB and the associated Services.

To even run that old version now, requires you to seriously downgrade the WebView component on your device - which is a security risk.
    08-27-19 02:51 PM
    It's the whole suite - they work together.

It goes waaay back to v1 of the HUB and the associated Services.

To even run that old version now, requires you to seriously downgrade the WebView component on your device - which is a security risk.
    So I can't just update the inbox on it's own then to solve the issue ?
    08-27-19 02:59 PM
    So I can't just update the inbox on it's own then to solve the issue ?
    You have to update the suite, or downgrade WebView. There is no middle ground.

I strongly advise against the latter.
    08-27-19 03:01 PM
    You have to update the suite, or downgrade WebView. There is no middle ground.

I strongly advise against the latter.
    Still new to android so please bare with me. In which order should I upgrade the components ? And gutted to lose some of the functionality that I have but guess it needs to be done.
    08-27-19 03:08 PM
    Still new to android so please bare with me. In which order should I upgrade the components ? And gutted to lose some of the functionality that I have but guess it needs to be done.
    Just allow all of the updates available in Play Store.
    08-27-19 03:33 PM
    Just allow all of the updates available in Play Store.
    Yes, but in which order should I install them ? Hub services first then inbox or doesn't it matter. Don't want to brick the app by doing things in the wrong order.
    08-27-19 03:35 PM
    Yes, but in which order should I install them ? Hub services first then inbox or doesn't it matter. Don't want to brick the app by doing things in the wrong order.
    Doesn't matter. Just let Play Store do its thing.
    08-27-19 03:41 PM
    Doesn't matter. Just let Play Store do its thing.
    Thanks Conite. All sorted. Security before functionality I guess !
    08-27-19 04:59 PM
    When I had a similar issue with my KEYone. I removed the hub and then reconfigured the whole thing. I think, as I remember, I had to re-download it. (sorry, it has been a while). Of course this probably does the same thing as updating it now. But back when this happened, I think I remember having already updated it. This was several months ago now. If updating it was sufficient, that is certainly less of a hassle. But what I did may help someone along the way so I am putting it out there.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    08-29-19 09:50 PM