Well just as I was settling down to life with my Key2, the phone will not charge. The charger has always seemed a bit loose when plugged into the phone, I would have to position it just right or hold it in for a few seconds or the charge indicator would go off. I'm using the lead etc that came with the phone - gutted! Anybody else had this problem?

Posted via CB10
    07-04-19 06:15 PM
    So it looks like it will be back to the PPSE for now, love it but the battery life is dreadful

Posted via CB10
    07-04-19 06:17 PM
    So it looks like it will be back to the PPSE for now, love it but the battery life is dreadful

Posted via CB10
    Seems you have a defective device. How long have you had it?
    07-04-19 06:22 PM
    Been using it for about three weeks.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-19 06:23 PM
    Been using it for about three weeks.

Posted via CB10
    Where'd you buy it? New or pre-owned?

Posted via CB10
    07-04-19 08:15 PM
    Brand new direct from BlackBerry EU. My main problem is that the phone is now dead and can't retrieve any of the info needed

Posted via CB10
    07-05-19 01:11 AM
    Brand new direct from BlackBerry EU. My main problem is that the phone is now dead and can't retrieve any of the info needed

Posted via CB10
    One possible solution if you really need to get that info from it before sending it for repair (because they will probably wipe it) is to order a battery from eBay or something and install it and boot up the phone and save everything while the new battery still has some juice.
    07-05-19 02:01 AM
    I've just been able to turn the device back on and it showing full charge. I'd left it plugged in all night, but it didn't show the charging display as it normally would do. When I plug the lead into my phone it doesn't 'click' or seem to lock in at all, if I moved the phone the lead would simply fall out - that can't be normal surely?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-19 02:15 AM
    I've just been able to turn the device back on and it showing full charge. I'd left it plugged in all night, but it didn't show the charging display as it normally would do. When I plug the lead into my phone it doesn't 'click' or seem to lock in at all, if I moved the phone the lead would simply fall out - that can't be normal surely?

Posted via CB10
    yup not normal. there is at least a little click.

maybe ur phone was fully drain and off thats why there is no indicator while it was taking charges
    07-05-19 04:51 AM
    Maybe. I've got the device plugged in at the moment and I'm on the battery screen of the settings. The device is charging but there is no mark in the battery icon at the top of the screen to show this, or any message on the actual battery settings page. The only way I know is because the percentage figure is going up. Not happy with this at all folks!

Posted via CB10
    07-05-19 05:01 AM
    I've always thought that the lead has never felt quite right, when I put the lead in the phone, I've sometimes had to hold it in a position before the half moon shape charging display would show on the bottom of the screen. Any body else had this problem?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-19 06:41 AM
    Back up your phone into the cloud. Wipe it clean and send it back if possible. If not, wipe it clean and send it back for repair.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-19 07:14 AM
    Did you look at the charging port if there's any physical damage? If there isn't try using a different charging cable.
    07-05-19 09:15 AM
    Did you look at the charging port if there's any physical damage? If there isn't try using a different charging cable.
    Ya, try different USB-C plug/ cable.
    07-06-19 01:16 PM