As per title, anybody received it?

I have an unlocked version and for some reason my PRD is the UK variant where the update hasn't even appeared on the servers yet (according to the firmware spreadsheet in another post), whereas the other UK variant has.

Getting irritated with these updates. I had the PRIV and it was consistent. Every android blackberry I've owned since has been patchy at best.
    08-02-18 08:10 AM
    Just got it today. UK Key2 purchased from Carphone Warehouse, mobile network is Sky (which is actually O2).
    08-06-18 04:32 PM
    Just updating now. Unlocked from Carphone Warehouse
    08-07-18 02:56 PM
    Yeah, and it does seem to have fixed the fingerprint issue. And am I crazy or is the camera much better? I took it out in the garden last night, it showed images brighter then I could see them with my eyes.
    08-07-18 03:24 PM
    Yeah, and it does seem to have fixed the fingerprint issue. And am I crazy or is the camera much better? I took it out in the garden last night, it showed images brighter then I could see them with my eyes.
    If true, this should be a sticky!

If only the cameras performed like this when the reviews were pouring out...

I'm sure Michael Fisher will bother making a re-do of the KEY2 just for that, but the others? I wouldn't hold my breath
    08-07-18 03:31 PM
    Yes, updated yesterday (or maybe Monday!). Fingerprint sensor snappy and camera seems slightly better (I didn't seem to have all the issues that others were reporting though).
    08-08-18 07:43 AM
    Got mine a few days ago but can't really see any improvement in the camera.
    08-08-18 07:55 AM