Just got my key2 and there are two clock apps? One black and one blue?

Is this the old OS vs new both having a clock? or is one blackberry and one google?

Can I delete one?
    07-09-18 08:44 AM
    Most likely one is Google and one is BlackBerry.
    07-09-18 09:27 AM
    screenshots? I'd like to see the differences if any.
    07-09-18 11:11 AM
    Did you do an app restore from your old phone during setup?
    07-09-18 11:17 AM
    I have the same thing. as mentioned by @thurask, I did a restore from my old phone when I got my Key2 this weekend. it looks like the Blue one is the old one with my old alarm clock settings, and the black one is the new one with the new alarm clock settings I entered when I got the new phone. Other than that both of them seem to be exactly the same. I think if you delete the blue one it won't make a difference.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-09-18 01:50 PM
    I have the same thing. as mentioned by @thurask, I did a restore from my old phone when I got my Key2 this weekend. it looks like the Blue one is the old one with my old alarm clock settings, and the black one is the new one with the new alarm clock settings I entered when I got the new phone. Other than that both of them seem to be exactly the same. I think if you delete the blue one it won't make a difference.
    The old one should be the Google clock, the new one is TCL's facsimile.
    07-10-18 11:24 AM
    I also had two calculators. One imported by content transfer from the KEYone. Just check the versions in the app details and uninstall the older one.
    07-12-18 09:24 PM
    That's why it's called the Key2, two of everything. Two clocks, two calculators and two characters.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-18 09:53 PM
    And 2 characters when you only press the button once?

I joke.
    07-12-18 10:10 PM
    That's why it's called the Key2, two of everything. Two clocks, two calculators and two characters.

Posted via CB10
    I'm SO tempted to mark this as a "best answer" ROFL
    Vistaus and kristofszucs like this.
    07-20-18 01:41 PM
    Clock settings and alarm sound is different on both. More options on the blue one. The black one has a hideous alarm sound. I immediately switched back to blue.
    07-20-18 01:51 PM
    I'm SO tempted to mark this as a "best answer" ROFL
    Haha! I felt pretty clever after that, doesn't happen often.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-18 02:08 PM
    Well, I thought I had found one of the differences. IF the blue clock was the original Blackberry one, it would display BOTH of the time zones I wanted shown on the first of my 3 screens. I didn't realize that and kept the black one which will only display one. So, I uninstalled the black one and put the blue one back. And now I have lost my first screen and can't get it back. I've tried dragging and Icon to the left to get the screen back, even if I have to leave one app on it instead of only the background and the clock showing both timezones, it's not working. I reactivated the black clock, still not happening. IS there a way to get the first screen back with only the clock display on it?
    08-15-18 10:50 PM
    The real fun begins when both alarms start in the morning. And with the sound being really loud on Key2, wake up shock was really great
    08-16-18 12:16 PM
    Ok, so the difference as best I can tell is the blue one you can have both time zones displayed, the black one, I couldn't get it to. The blue one seems to have more options. By creating a new screen to the right the moving all my folders and icons over, putting a widget and making sure to leave a least one app on the #1 screen I can get it back the way I wanted it. The first screen just showing background and clocks, the second screen having most of the folders and apps and the third screen have just a few things. Seems like there should be an easier way,,,,
    08-16-18 01:45 PM
    loved the way how Huawei widget was combined with time and weather and if you were in another town and city it splitting home time with weather and current town time & weather.

is there any analog widget app to this Huawei app to download in google play store?
    08-16-18 01:55 PM
    I just got the Key2 a few days ago. I was going insane having to hear two alarms ringing over each other these past few mornings.

In the app section, I found two clocks. One can and one can't be uninstalled. Uninstalled the one and I'm golden now.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-11-19 01:20 PM
    I just got mine and clock doesn't show on charge stand so I looked and boom... 2 clocks and 2 calculators... deleted old one, no joy... now I did a factory reset after having set it all up and nodding "as new" but still no good... very frustrated...
    03-23-20 10:48 AM
    I just got mine and clock doesn't show on charge stand so I looked and boom... 2 clocks and 2 calculators... deleted old one, no joy... now I did a factory reset after having set it all up and nodding "as new" but still no good... very frustrated...
    What security patch are you running?
    03-23-20 11:05 AM
    AC1448
    03-23-20 11:08 AM
    Also, the systemUI notification panel is still not shown during charging to allow selecting boost via the green rainbow... I think there's something corrupt...
    03-23-20 11:31 AM
    Also, the systemUI notification panel is still not shown during charging to allow selecting boost via the green rainbow... I think there's something corrupt...
    Agreed... maybe run the March autoloader?
    03-23-20 01:04 PM
    Thence does the autoloader obviate any further OTA updates, which may be a pipe dream anyway?

If the autoloader requires a computer, I will have wait for an assistant to help me with that. Can it be sidelined without a computer?
    Last edited by RLeeSimon; 03-23-20 at 02:53 PM.
    03-23-20 01:25 PM
    Thence does the automaker obviate any further OTA updates, which may be a pipe dream anyway?

If the automaker requires a computer, I will have wait for an assistant to help me with that. Can it be sidelined without a computer?
    You need a PC.
    03-23-20 02:24 PM
    Does it prevent OTA If Ever there's one?
    03-23-20 02:55 PM
27 12