You may have heard that Twitter shut off the SMS notifications last week in the US and many countries. I have been relying on that to know when there was a new tweet from accounts I follow.

I tried to go into Twitter and see how I could get regular Adroid push notifications from the app. It seems like I have it set the way it needs to be but I don't get notifications.

I saw in another post some suggestions for getting Twitter notifications in Hub. Some people have complained that was working in the past.

I just went into Hub and added my Twitter account. I got an email from Twitter saying it was connected. Waiting for first tweet to see what happens.

Aside from that, can anyone explain or suggest why the app itself doesn't give me the regular Android notifications like other apps?
    05-01-20 03:26 PM
    You may have heard that Twitter shut off the SMS notifications last week in the US and many countries. I have been relying on that to know when there was a new tweet from accounts I follow.

I tried to go into Twitter and see how I could get regular Adroid push notifications from the app. It seems like I have it set the way it needs to be but I don't get notifications.

I saw in another post some suggestions for getting Twitter notifications in Hub. Some people have complained that was working in the past.

I just went into Hub and added my Twitter account. I got an email from Twitter saying it was connected. Waiting for first tweet to see what happens.

Aside from that, can anyone explain or suggest why the app itself doesn't give me the regular Android notifications like other apps?
    Enter Settings > Apps and notifications > Twitter > app notifications, and confirm that Importance for all channels you wish it receive notifications from are set to High or Urgent, depending on your preference.
    05-01-20 08:48 PM