On my key2, I have many Contacts. I assume many others do to.
    Somehow the Hub program has inserted titles of my contacts. So for instance, if I am looking for John Doe and he is Partner in a lawfirm, the contact comes up:
    "Partner, John Doe"
    There are now a dozen or so Contacts with "Partner" in front of the names. That creates a problem when searching.
    I tried go to edits to remove the word Partner. Butr it does not appear anywhere in contact edit screen.

This frustrating to no end.
    01-15-19 01:55 PM
    I don't remember details but I think I went on my computer and into Gmail contacts or whichever accounts I had to find the place to delete something I was not able to see on the phone. Wish I could remember better what issue I had but something like you mention. I had 3 email accounts on bb10 and they were to be synced. When I moved to this phone I was having issues so now only allow Gmail to sync contacts but there was stuff messed up I fixed on computer mine had to do with the phone numbers I think. Not much help really I know.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    01-15-19 04:55 PM
    After your post, I checked the outlook accounts that sync with the phone. The titles were there. Now to figure out how how to get the stuff off phone.
    01-17-19 08:14 AM