Guys,

I suggest all of you to try installing Reachability cursor app, which is not yet released but available in Playstore.

This app works like a trackpad and you can navigate to any place on the screen with this app without using touch screen.. So this works like BlackBerry 9900 or classic track ball..

You can efficiently use key2 with single hand with this app.. I have also purchased pro version using with you can assign gestures like home screen, back and many other functions

This is must needed app for all BlackBerry lovers..

So, please try and provide your feedback
    AndroidFanboy8 likes this.
    12-28-18 11:58 AM
    Yup, been using it for some time and even paid for it, amazing app
    12-28-18 12:05 PM
    I just installed the free version. I must say it is very cool.
    Now if it could be made to work using the capacitive pkb. That would be sweet.
    12-28-18 03:10 PM
    @Smokeaire @Vistaus beware though, this app require Accessibility Service which potentially can slow devices down.

This is a proven matter and in fact an Android Design. Your device may or may not be affected, a lot of it has to do with how the app in question is designed.

Just FYI in case you notice a slow down in other areas of your device, Hub included as an example.
    12-28-18 03:19 PM
    @Smokeaire @Vistaus beware though, this app require Accessibility Service which potentially can slow devices down.

This is a proven matter and in fact an Android Design. Your device may or may not be affected, a lot of it has to do with how the app in question is designed.

Just FYI in case you notice a slow down in other areas of your device, Hub included as an example.
    Been using it for a few months now, no slowdowns, not in the Hub, nor in other apps, nor anywhere else on the system.
    12-28-18 03:20 PM
    I just installed the free version. I must say it is very cool.
    Now if it could be made to work using the capacitive pkb. That would be sweet.
    Paid version will be super cool
    12-28-18 03:21 PM
    Paid version will be super cool
    I will be giving the installed version a good test run but I really do like so far. I haven't experienced any slow downs in the short time I've used.
    Great job so far.
    12-28-18 03:32 PM
    I will be giving the installed version a good test run but I really do like so far. I haven't experienced any slow downs in the short time I've used.
    Great job so far.
    Yes and with paid version you can also assign functions through gestures
    12-28-18 03:34 PM
    Guys,

I suggest all of you to try installing Reachability cursor app, which is not yet released but available in Playstore.

This app works like a trackpad and you can navigate to any place on the screen with this app without using touch screen.. So this works like BlackBerry 9900 or classic track ball..

You can efficiently use key2 with single hand with this app.. I have also purchased pro version using with you can assign gestures like home screen, back and many other functions

This is must needed app for all BlackBerry lovers..

So, please try and provide your feedback
    OMG just installed it !!!!! Amazing....its sooo much easier to control. I didnt think it would be useful but now i can use the touch pad effect on the keyboard. THANKS!!!
    12-29-18 12:27 PM
    OMG just installed it !!!!! Amazing....its sooo much easier to control. I didnt think it would be useful but now i can use the touch pad effect on the keyboard. THANKS!!!
    Thank you for your feedback

I'm happy as you have installed as per my advise
    12-29-18 12:29 PM
    Thank you for your feedback

I'm happy as you have installed as per my advise
    Just bought the pro version its pretty awesome!!!!thanks again!!!
    12-29-18 12:33 PM
    Just bought the pro version its pretty awesome!!!!thanks again!!!
    Thanks
    12-29-18 01:13 PM
    Is it plan be made to work using the capacitive pkb? And use e.g. the space bar to select.
    12-30-18 04:34 AM
    I am so confused. is there a video description of how it is supposed to work?
    12-30-18 01:05 PM
    Is it plan be made to work using the capacitive pkb? And use e.g. the space bar to select.
    It won't work with capacitive touch.. Why can't you install and test yourself..you will like it for sure
    12-30-18 01:15 PM
    Why can't you install and test yourself
    12-30-18 01:15 PM
    Why? It's so easy to use.
    12-30-18 02:00 PM
    it's useless un installed after 1minute
    TheBond likes this.
    12-30-18 02:18 PM
    Why do you think so
    Vistaus likes this.
    12-30-18 02:25 PM
    Great argument, bro. Remind me to never ask you for advice or reviews.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    12-30-18 05:36 PM
    Why can't you install and test yourself
    I did. But it did not make sense and I could not find documentation
    12-30-18 06:25 PM
    To be honest I didn't find it useful either when I installed it a few months back. Still not sure what I can achieve with it as I can reach everything I need with my fingers or keyboards shortcuts.
    Perhaps there's something in the paid version that may make it more appealing.
    12-30-18 07:27 PM
    To be honest I didn't find it useful either when I installed it a few months back. Still not sure what I can achieve with it as I can reach everything I need with my fingers or keyboards shortcuts.
    Perhaps there's something in the paid version that may make it more appealing.
    How can you reach anywhere on the screen with single hand? How to open notification bar with single hand?
    12-31-18 01:38 AM
    How can you reach anywhere on the screen with single hand? How to open notification bar with single hand?
    I also am able to reach everything with one finger.

You can program the currency key to drop down your notifications bar with one single click. Use it all the time.

I think your app is a good idea for some people, for me, it's merely a nice gimmic and to be honest. not very useful. Your mileage may vary.
    12-31-18 02:56 AM
    I can reach most of the places that I need to. That's how Android is designed generally.

For notifications, you can either see tip below
    I also am able to reach everything with one finger.

You can program the currency key to drop down your notifications bar with one single click. Use it all the time.

I think your app is a good idea for some people, for me, it's merely a nice gimmic and to be honest. not very useful. Your mileage may vary.
    Or download an app called https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ication.drawer and then map it to key "N" and use the currency key for CTRL.
    12-31-18 03:03 AM
43 12