Hi all,

After a long and strong relationship with my black dual-sim - 128gb, have decided to start the preparation of selling it here in the UK.
    Have bought It from the eustore.blackberry.

It's been a good marriage with no hiccups or space button wobbling issues.
    It has an uptime of 125h:18m, battery going strong as new (2 days easy), served me very well as a mailing / messaging device, but have changed job roles and had to get an iphone (bleah) for work, therefore the dual-sim and the flexibility of having 2 in 1 has significantly diminished.

Another reason for selling is also the fact that my family is about to get bigger and want to get a bigger, more powerful personal device. Have been rocking it naked (raw dog) with a spigen v2 ring on the back.

Been dropped twice and caused a small dent in the right side of the frame (aluminium corner) and also a small chip on the left up corner of the glass (very small - 2mm) without affecting the display or functionality.

Comes with the box and everything as new. A variety of cases included.

Would like to ask the advice of the community where would be the wise choice to post the advert and how much do you think I can get for it?

Is there a section on the forum as I couldn't find or should I go via ebay?

Appreciate your replies and thanks in advance.
    08-08-19 08:08 AM
    Hi all,

After a long and strong relationship with my black dual-sim - 128gb, have decided to start the preparation of selling it here in the UK.

It has an uptime of 125h:18m, battery going strong as new (2 days easy), served me very well as a mailing / messaging device, but have changed job roles and had to get an iphone (bleah) for work, therefore the dual-sim and the flexibility of having 2 in 1 has significantly diminished.

Another reason for selling is also the fact that my family is about to get bigger and want to get a bigger, more powerful personal device. Have been rocking it naked (raw dog) with a spigen v2 ring on the back.

Been dropped twice and caused a small dent in the right side of the frame (aluminium corner) and also a small chip on the left up corner of the glass (very small - 2mm) without affecting the display or functionality.

Would like to ask the advice of the community where would be the wise choice to post the advert and how much do you think I can get for it?

This very forum - blackberry community - market place is were I would start then if no luck eBay.
    08-08-19 08:59 AM
    Hi all,

Yeah try the marketplace here... there is a template to fill out and you can post some pics.
    08-08-19 09:03 AM
    thanks guys!
    Just managed to gather some photos and will try my luck
    08-09-19 03:49 AM
    You may probably miss the PKB sooner or later.

I'd get at least a KEYone BE to use along the new slab you'll be getting.
    08-10-19 11:00 PM
    You may probably miss the PKB sooner or later.

I'd get at least a KEYone BE to use along the new slab you'll be getting.
    Yeah, you are probably right - the thought of selling it makes me miss it already . I still have my K1 SE that the wife uses so if I will be getting nostalgic..

As for the slab, after carefully diving into today's tech market, steered towards the 1+ 7 Pro - the 12GB version as it ticks my tech needs and weirdness.
    08-11-19 05:25 AM