hi, it has been a while I was looking at the key 1 and then the key2le but I think I'm closer to the key2 whats a good price for the phone that its out. or is the key 2 le a good buy.
    01-25-19 08:21 PM
    hi, it has been a while I was looking at the key 1 and then the key2le but I think I'm closer to the key2 whats a good price for the phone that its out. or is the key 2 le a good buy.
    I think that's really a personal choice there on which one to get. Also if you are looking new for key2 then I think somewhere around $600 usd is what you are going to find it for (unless there is a sale going on). Used you can get quite a bit cheaper, but usually with a scratch or something on it, check ebay.
    01-26-19 03:42 PM
    so the key2 came yesterday yea? I had BB before, but this is like learning a phone all over again.
    I'm coming from the S9 all of the apps didn't come over. and the virtual keyboard keeps popping up which I find myself using not good. any way to turn that offand just use the keyboard. and how do I get number key to work using the keyboard, and after entring a text how do send it from the keyboard. or just use the symbol form the one that pops up.
    hope this makes sense.
    01-27-19 07:36 AM
    so the key2 came yesterday yea? I had BB before, but this is like learning a phone all over again.
    I'm coming from the S9 all of the apps didn't come over. and the virtual keyboard keeps popping up which I find myself using not good. any way to turn that offand just use the keyboard. and how do I get number key to work using the keyboard, and after entring a text how do send it from the keyboard. or just use the symbol form the one that pops up.
    hope this makes sense.
    There is this amazing website available now called Youtube. I use it a lot to learn an answer my own questions.

01-27-19 08:05 AM
    smh lol got it. are you saying its better then crackberry? need to take a vote on that. but thanks have been using it just didnt see that video. I watched a lot thats why I purchase the phone.
    01-27-19 08:19 AM
    If cost is no issue for you I would definitely go for the key 2. I have owned the silver now going on my second day and I am just in LOVE with this device. I don't even usually like wearing cases on my phones but I do not want to take any risk I even get one scratch on this beauty that I have a screen protector and a clear case arriving today.

Now if cost is an issue for you then go for the Le. As much as I love the key 2 I was able to get it for free basically by selling a watch I received as a gift. I would have never thrown down 935 Canadian for a phone. So if cost is an issue then the Le is a fantastic device as well but to me there really is no comparison between either which I have both owned now. The key 2 silver even feels superior to me than the black version. I can't explain it but I owned the black version for a week and did not like it this silver version I absolutely love.
    01-27-19 08:51 AM
    thanks, I tried that with passport silver it made it feel a little bulkier then OG. and if I can find a thin case I will get it. I dont want to add bulk.
    01-27-19 09:31 AM
    There is this amazing website available now called Youtube. I use it a lot to learn an answer my own questions.

Lol
    01-27-19 09:45 AM
    thanks, I tried that with passport silver it made it feel a little bulkier then OG. and if I can find a thin case I will get it. I dont want to add bulk.
    True but just remember you drop this it's gonna look bad with scratches on it. There is black underneath the silver so it's not gonna look great. I prefer it naked too but the thought of dropping this beauty and damaging it frightens me lol
    01-27-19 09:48 AM
    smh lol got it. are you saying its better then crackberry? need to take a vote on that. but thanks have been using it just didnt see that video. I watched a lot thats why I purchase the phone.
    Just stay clear if the verge. They consistently bash BlackBerry every chance they get. Bunch of millennianals. Lmao.
    01-27-19 09:48 AM
    I have this case arriving today with a screen protector as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Thinking of getting the KEY2-269.jpg  
    01-27-19 09:49 AM
    I have this case arriving today with a screen protector as well.
    I wish they did have a larger variety of protective cases for the KEY2 but that is expected I guess. I do like the case and clip / holster combo from seidio. That style was the best on the Passport.
    If you are into holsters.
    01-27-19 09:57 AM
    I wish they did have a larger variety of protective cases for the KEY2 but that is expected I guess. I do like the case and clip / holster combo from seidio. That style was the best on the Passport.
    I heard great things about that case never owned one myself. The passport silver is exactly what this phone reminds me of. Anyone that is still clinging to a passport would love moving on to this device, it's basically a slimmer passport.
    01-27-19 10:01 AM
    I am going to rock the phone naked while in the house but when I go out will definitely have the case. Although I should have it on in here. Funny thing is all my drops whether it be my Priv..classic..any of my keyones or the motion always happened inside my house not outside so maybe I shouldn't tempt fate an just keep the case on all the time lol
    01-27-19 10:04 AM