Hello,

I'm a Key2 user coming from the BlackBerry Classic, and one of the features I'm missing the most, is to be able to move the cursor that is used for positioning the character input. I know that you can activate it by double tapping the Keyboard, but I wanted to know, is there a way to always have this functionality enabled?
    12-01-19 10:25 AM
    Hello,

I'm a Key2 user coming from the BlackBerry Classic, and one of the features I'm missing the most, is to be able to move the cursor that is used for positioning the character input. I know that you can activate it by double tapping the Keyboard, but I wanted to know, is there a way to always have this functionality enabled?
    Afaik there is not such an option. Note that it would not be very handy, as the keyboard software is quite laggy: when in cursor mode, on many KEY2s I've had hands on the cursor acts just unreliable (sometimes does not react at all, sometimes is way too sensitive). Having cursor mode enabled all the time would have resulted in a situation, in which the cursor would jump throughout the text area randomly as you were moving your thumbs over the keyboard surface, resulting in something like "LlHeo, how rea ouy?"
    12-02-19 05:40 AM
    Hello,

Based on the reply above, this sounds like a feature that is good on BB10 and not so good within BBAndroid so it’s setup without. BBAndroid isn’t BB10 and is not intended to be for many things like this. BBAndroid is meant to attract current Android users to BBAndroid hardware.
    12-02-19 08:13 AM