At this point, I'm rebooting my key2 a minimum of three to four times per day. This is inexcusable. As soon as I find another smartphone with a decent keyboard I will get rid of BB once and for all. After over 20 years with BB I am now fed up.
    05-04-20 03:24 PM
    I have to reboot it each time I want to charge it on a QI stand with a USB-c QI receiver tucked behind under the silicone sleeve. my key¹ needs no such fiddling...
    05-04-20 04:21 PM
    I think one solution would be to wear a smartwatch so that you can leave your phone in silent mode. that is what I do.
    05-05-20 08:53 AM
    At this point, I'm rebooting my key2 a minimum of three to four times per day. This is inexcusable. As soon as I find another smartphone with a decent keyboard I will get rid of BB once and for all. After over 20 years with BB I am now fed up.
    Any true black blooded BlackBerry user should be happy to go back to the day's of having to pull your battery two or three times a day.... oh the memories.
    05-05-20 09:07 AM
    Go to system settings:
    Notifications - set default sound to None.

Individual app notifications can add sound for app.

Setup location modes. For different synchronization of functions.

Set notification volume to zero (not a good idea)

There are several ways to do it when you think about it whichever is best for you I suggest setting up location modes and every suggestion out at 10 sound on notifications off when you set the phone face down
    05-06-20 02:29 AM
    did not help. Sorry
    05-11-20 03:48 PM