When typing the 1st letter of a text message the screen jumps 3/4 way up the phone so I am now typing at the top and can only 2 lines of previous message. I can scroll it back down and it will stay, just wondering why it is doing this been happening for about a week
    11-23-21 10:17 PM
    When typing the 1st letter of a text message the screen jumps 3/4 way up the phone so I am now typing at the top and can only 2 lines of previous message. I can scroll it back down and it will stay, just wondering why it is doing this been happening for about a week
    It's a bug with the Messages app, and Google doesn't seem to be doing anything about it as there have been quite a few updates since it was first discovered.
    If you tap on the input field before inputting a letter then it will stay.
    11-24-21 06:22 AM
    Hmmm. Almost sounds similar to the webview/hub/inbox problems.
    11-24-21 06:32 AM
    This started for me during the latest update ACW142. Its annoying. Is it worth calling TCL support. I already contacted them regarding a calendar issue where if i change or delete a calendar entry a ghost entry appears. If i would tap on the ghost entry the Calendar program would crash. Only way for me to get it to go away is to close the program and open it again. TCL support thinks its related to having multiple devices attached to my gmail account. I got no resolution.
    11-25-21 11:09 AM
    This started for me during the latest update ACW142. Its annoying. Is it worth calling TCL support. I already contacted them regarding a calendar issue where if i change or delete a calendar entry a ghost entry appears. If i would tap on the ghost entry the Calendar program would crash. Only way for me to get it to go away is to close the program and open it again. TCL support thinks its related to having multiple devices attached to my gmail account. I got no resolution.
    It has nothing to do with that update. Oreo is very old now, and doesn't work well with some modern apps.
    11-25-21 11:48 AM
    Still waiting for a fix with this.
    02-08-22 02:35 AM