I'm not as tech savvy as other people here so simple explanations and step by step directions would be greatly appreciated. I'm setting up my brand new Key2 and I can't figure out how to change the sound the device makes when I get a text message, a voice mail, or an e-mail. I created shortcuts to websites I like (because not everything is an app) but the icon is a gray box. Is there anyway to change it to something else without a ton of workarounds, time, and effort?

Where do I need to store a sound file so I can use it for calendar alerts?

How do I change the color for Category 2? On my computer it's one color and on my Key2 the same category is a color I don't like.

When I press the power button to go in or out of lock screen it makes an alert sound. How do turn this off?

Also, how do I get updates about the Google Play Store off my lockscreen? Is this is a setting I can change?

Also, because this is a new phone and it's my first Android, expect to see many questions from me over the next month.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
    Last edited by KitJackson67; 08-31-18 at 11:21 PM.
    Tech Idiot likes this.
    08-31-18 05:25 PM