Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I'm not as tech savvy as other people here so simple explanations and step by step directions would be greatly appreciated. I'm setting up my brand new Key2 and I can't figure out how to change the sound the device makes when I get a text message, a voice mail, or an e-mail. I created shortcuts to websites I like (because not everything is an app) but the icon is a gray box. Is there anyway to change it to something else without a ton of workarounds, time, and effort?

Where do I need to store a sound file so I can use it for calendar alerts?

How do I change the color for Category 2? On my computer it's one color and on my Key2 the same category is a color I don't like.

When I press the power button to go in or out of lock screen it makes an alert sound. How do turn this off?

Also, how do I get updates about the Google Play Store off my lockscreen? Is this is a setting I can change?

Also, because this is a new phone and it's my first Android, expect to see many questions from me over the next month.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
    Last edited by KitJackson67; 08-31-18 at 10:21 PM.
    Tech Idiot likes this.
    08-31-18 04:25 PM