I'm looking for a privacy tempered glass screen protector.

I've looked and looked and all I've been able to find is a 2H plastic privacy screen protector and I'm not satisfied with it as I've had one on my Q10 and the finish of it wasn't great(plastic vs glass).

Anyone found one out there? I've seen a youtube video on one ages ago that was all in chinese. So I know they exist, but havent found one
    10-08-18 07:35 PM
    I'm looking for a privacy tempered glass screen protector.

I've looked and looked and all I've been able to find is a 2H plastic privacy screen protector and I'm not satisfied with it as I've had one on my Q10 and the finish of it wasn't great(plastic vs glass).

Anyone found one out there? I've seen a youtube video on one ages ago that was all in chinese. So I know they exist, but havent found one
    I'm beginning to think the best thing were going to find for the Key2 are these spray-on liquid screen protectors, unfortunately.
    krzyabn likes this.
    10-08-18 07:39 PM
    I'm beginning to think the best thing were going to find for the Key2 are these spray-on liquid screen protectors, unfortunately.
    Which ones are you referring too? Are they any good? There's so many tempered glass screen protectors yet none of them are privacy enabled. Kind of disappointed. One of the things I hate about the blackberry brand is lack of cases, accessories, etc. I was hoping for an Incipio dual layer case but nope.. can't have that either.
    Mamaluka likes this.
    10-08-18 07:42 PM
    Which ones are you referring too? Are they any good? There's so many tempered glass screen protectors yet none of them are privacy enabled. Kind of disappointed. One of the things I hate about the blackberry brand is lack of cases, accessories, etc. I was hoping for an Incipio dual layer case but nope.. can't have that either.
    Not too sure about their privacy levels.

https://www.mobilereviews-eh.ca/the-...en-protectors/
    10-08-18 07:52 PM