I can't stand fingerprints on my screen.

This is probably overkill - but the Tempered Glass fit so well I decided to keep it and try a Matte protector on top.
    I'm pretty happy w/ the result.

Tempered Glass
    Supershieldz
    https://www.supershieldz.com/tg-2p-bb-key2-bk
    Perfect fit
    Round edges
    Really well done.
    But very Glarey - and Smudgy

Matte Protector
    Illumishield
    https://www.illumishields.com/produc...reen-protector
    Width covers the screen - not the black border
    Height covers from the keyboard to the earpiece - w/ a cutout top edge instead of holes for the earpiece/shooter etc.

I trimmed the bottom 3/8"off to expose the Android Nav button. I thought it looked wonky w/ that edge being the only one w/ no black.

Case is Tetded - Blue. I swear by this case.

Here's how it turned out:Tempered Glass w/ Matte protector on top.-img_20180803_124254_01.jpgTempered Glass w/ Matte protector on top.-img_20180803_124301_01.jpg
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    08-03-18 02:26 PM
    There's absolutely no way that the sensitivity with 2 protectors is as seamless as with the naked screen.

But at least this is the phone that can be controlled the most without touching the screen
    andy957 likes this.
    08-05-18 09:16 AM
    My glass protection works just fine no need to double up plus smudges don't bother me.
    08-05-18 09:18 AM
    the-boon
    absolutely no issue w touch-screen sensitivity - none.
    08-05-18 03:55 PM
    the-boon
    absolutely no issue w touch-screen sensitivity - none.
    I may want to look into one of those to place on of a smudge/glare magnet tempered glass protector.

Obviously the screen brightness would have to be cranked up higher to get the same visibility as when naked
    burbunny likes this.
    08-05-18 04:08 PM
    Yes - matte does impact brightness somewhat. I've used a matte protector on all of my devices so I suppose I'm used to it.

The only reason I've done this is because I didn't want to disturb the tempered which Fit so well.
    If it hadn't worked, would have removed the tempered and gone w just the matte.
    08-05-18 04:19 PM
    I may want to look into one of those to place on of a smudge/glare magnet tempered glass protector
    I've just made sure I have screen cloths stashed in my office, by my sofa, in my car...

Have used matte screen protectors in the past, but just love the sleek look of the K2 with tempered glass screen protector. Don't want to diminish that.

(Glad to hear, however, that sensitivity isn't diminished with double-stack... I might change my mind in a few months when the novelty wears off)
    08-05-18 09:31 PM
    Interesting idea and not something I would have thought of. I think I've figured out what I'm getting, but someone else suggested a poll about tempered glass protectors, and I liked the idea. I thought it was a good idea because it might make it easier to see at a glance what most people on CrackBerry recommend.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13250165

Thanks to all of the wonderful CrackBerry users in the forms who make it easier to have a BlackBerry. I don't what I'd do without you.
    08-06-18 12:37 AM
    I can't stand fingerprints on my screen.

This is probably overkill - but the Tempered Glass fit so well I decided to keep it and try a Matte protector on top.
    I'm pretty happy w/ the result.

Tempered Glass
    Supershieldz
    https://www.supershieldz.com/tg-2p-bb-key2-bk
    Perfect fit
    Round edges
    Really well done.
    But very Glarey - and Smudgy

Matte Protector
    Illumishield
    https://www.illumishields.com/produc...reen-protector
    Width covers the screen - not the black border
    Height covers from the keyboard to the earpiece - w/ a cutout top edge instead of holes for the earpiece/shooter etc.

I trimmed the bottom 3/8"off to expose the Android Nav button. I thought it looked wonky w/ that edge being the only one w/ no black.

Case is Tetded - Blue. I swear by this case.

Here's how it turned out:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180803_124254_01.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	438688Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180803_124301_01.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	438689
    Fine job, I will do it.
    08-08-18 08:17 PM