TCL and BlackBerry agreemement start on december 5th 2016 so if it is 5 years it will ended in december 2021. That is more then 2 years and good news.

In a interview with TCL in London (6 days ago( they answer this about BlackBerry:
    This is a long term strategy for TCL: we’re not here for short term success.”

“The first step for us is TCL Plex, this will not replace Alcatel and BlackBerry or Palm. TCL will sit above those brands and focus on the mid-tier segment”.

BlackBerry and Palm have their unique use cases. Alcatel sits in the entry point of the market and then there’s a lot of space above that we did not address, that’s where TCL sits.”

So it seems we have to wait for a new device and they didn't write off BlackBerry . So the main focus is the plex and that one s just released. I think there focus will be there for 3 months on the plex and that means next year for a BlackBerry device
    10-13-19 05:54 PM
    TCL and BlackBerry agreemement start on december 5th 2016 so if it is 5 years it will ended in december 2021. That is more then 2 years and good news.

In a interview with TCL in London (6 days ago( they answer this about BlackBerry:
    This is a long term strategy for TCL: we’re not here for short term success.”

“The first step for us is TCL Plex, this will not replace Alcatel and BlackBerry or Palm. TCL will sit above those brands and focus on the mid-tier segment”.

BlackBerry and Palm have their unique use cases. Alcatel sits in the entry point of the market and then there’s a lot of space above that we did not address, that’s where TCL sits.”

So it seems we have to wait for a new device and they didn't write off BlackBerry . So the main focus is the plex and that one s just released. I think there focus will be there for 3 months on the plex and that means next year for a BlackBerry device
    you like tasting foot dont you lol

https://forums.crackberry.com/news-r...s-1177487-new/
    John Albert and thurask like this.
    10-13-19 06:13 PM
    10-13-19 11:27 PM
    I like how fans mock up phones by throwing an assload of expensive hardware together (of which the SOC is usually under exclusive contract to Samsung), and then put a €500,- price tag on there. It's like these people can't figure out highschool level basic economics.
    10-16-19 04:14 PM
    I like how fans mock up phones by throwing an assload of expensive hardware together (of which the SOC is usually under exclusive contract to Samsung), and then put a €500,- price tag on there. It's like these people can't figure out highschool level basic economics.
    Yet those same fans also can’t understand why BB and others have exited hardware completely
    10-16-19 04:43 PM
    Watch the KEY3 be a minor upgrade over KEY2 and be more expensive.

I paid $725 all in, inc. taxes shipped and got a Xiaomi MI 9T Pro, Snapdragon 855, 8GB ram, 256GB storage, dual sim, triple camera, 6.4" amoled screen, 4000mAh battery, headphone jack with a really good DAC.. could of gone with the same phone by 6/64 for maybe $500 (prices in Canadian), I paid well over $900 for my KEY2.. the price is atrocious... and has me now looking at the cosmo communicator because there is NO KEY3 in sight. I don't care what head-honcho says, either he delivers or it's just all talk. I'm not paying $1000 for a KEY3 just because it carries the BlackBerry logo and has a keyboard. I like the layout of my KEY2, but the specs are a joke. SD660? No wide camera lense, no google API support for the camera, poor on board DAC.. And yes, before someone says SD660 is close to SD845.. My video editing app doesn't recognize SD660 for 4K/60 rendering (I do many things on the go).. so I have to dual carry two phones to make sure I'm as mobile as possible.
    Today 12:53 AM
131 ... 456