Does anyone encounter this problem? I've noticed a few times the camera just doesn't seem to save the image at all, tonight I took a picture and when I wanted to send it on to the wife it was not there, moment lost
    10-21-18 01:12 PM
    Did you check private gallery in locker?
    10-21-18 01:50 PM
    Yes of course, happened a few times, wondered if anyone experienced the same
    10-21-18 02:41 PM
    Does anyone encounter this problem? I've noticed a few times the camera just doesn't seem to save the image at all, tonight I took a picture and when I wanted to send it on to the wife it was not there, moment lost
    Can you find it in the files app? In the DCIM folder? Also, do you have an SD card where pics are saving that maybe you haven't given permission to the photos app to view?
    10-21-18 03:20 PM
    I took others before and after but for some reason the odd one here and there just don't seem to save, happened 3 times since I got the KEY2 right after launch, thing with photos is you took a shot for a reason so it's annoying when it's not there
    10-21-18 03:35 PM
    I noticed this bug when saving images from certain apps. Kiwi, my browser, would save pics fine, while imgur or 4chan-burauza would not. They sometimes appear after a while. It's a bug, will probably be solved next update as the engineers really do seem to be on top of things.

I use Simple Gallery because BlackBerry doesn't deliver their own.
    10-21-18 03:37 PM
    I noticed this bug when saving images from certain apps. Kiwi, my browser, would save pics fine, while imgur or 4chan-burauza would not. They sometimes appear after a while. It's a bug, will probably be solved next update as the engineers really do seem to be on top of things.

I use Simple Gallery because BlackBerry doesn't deliver their own.
    BlackBerry does deliver their own gallery in some countries. I too have the BlackBerry Gallery app.
    10-21-18 03:49 PM
    It's a known problem on a couple of devices, including Google and Samsung devices. Google is looking into it.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    10-21-18 03:50 PM
    You must not close the camera before it has time to save. Leave the Camera app open for a few seconds after taking the picture.
    10-21-18 10:33 PM
    Some good points raised, hopefully the new update inbound will iron out any kinks, the KEY2 is the only phone out there that meets expectations, the aesthetics and battery life
    the_boon likes this.
    10-22-18 02:28 AM