03-30-21 05:45 PM
82 ... 234
tools
    Sigh.... Did both of you miss the part where it’s a blacklisted IMEI so no USA carrier will activate. LOL - sometimes it’s the simplest of reasons
    In that case I guess he could resort to an un-blacklisting website to get that KEY2 operable again here.
    03-30-21 04:37 PM
    Worst case, you can probably still get a decent amount for it on eBay, since resale value is so high these days, especially silver ones.

If it doesn't work on T-Mo, does that mean it for sure wouldn't work on an MVNO that uses T-Mo towers, such as Mint Metro?
    I dont know. Only way to find out is to buy a sim and get a month of service. I hate Metro because if you want to change phones you have to take in a new phone and have them give access in order to use the phone. No sim swapping from phone to phone like normal carriers. I may try Mint Mobile or another small MVNO just to use the phone as a backup phone
    03-30-21 04:39 PM
    I dont know. Only way to find out is to buy a sim and get a month of service. I hate Metro because if you want to change phones you have to take in a new phone and have them give access in order to use the phone. No sim swapping from phone to phone like normal carriers. I may try Mint Mobile or another small MVNO just to use the phone as a backup phone
    Don’t waste your money until you get un-blacklisted as boon suggested.
    03-30-21 04:42 PM
    I'm using Mint on my BBF100-6 KEY2, works great except that the reception is definitely not as good as when I was with T-Mobile, even though it's the same exact cell towers being used.

But like some said, if it's really blacklisted it may not work on Mint either until you get it off that blacklist.
    03-30-21 04:43 PM
    Sigh.... Did both of you miss the part where it’s a blacklisted IMEI so no USA carrier will activate. LOL - sometimes it’s the simplest of reasons
    I see....................................so you go with simple....eh? Well the big Dog always goes for the throat..........LOL Real Men never read the whole post you know......LOL
    03-30-21 05:40 PM
    I see....................................so you go with simple....eh? Well the big Dog always goes for the throat..........LOL Real Men never read the whole post you know......LOL
    LMAO
    03-30-21 05:43 PM
    LMAO
    When you can the time a cold one is waiting
    03-30-21 05:45 PM
82 ... 234