Guys, I had the KEYone from day one and now I got my KEY2 and what can I say. It's AWESOME! Such a great update, the keyboard is the best I've ever used, the speed key is phenomenal! I won't ever buy an Android smartphone without such a key anymore.

What I love and think has improved:
    - Keyboard
    - Trackpad (so much better that I've kept it enabled)
    - Signal strength
    - Call quality
    - Grip and handling
    - Night mode!

One bug that made it from the KEYone to the KEY2 is that I can't add the german emergency numbers 110 and 112 as favorites. They simply don't show up in the dialer.

One last tip: Since the KEY2 has the same greenish / cool display that the KEYone had I used the night mode to fix this. Just enable night mode and set it to the lowest setting. Now the display is perfectly calibrated ^^

Switched form KEYone to KEY2 and it's AWESOME!-dg8nlmgx4ail8n0.jpg

I really hope you enjoy your KEY2 as much as I do!
    And now, I will do the exact same what I did after I got the KEYone last year. I will ignore the negative posts in this forum and will enjoy my awesome phone.
    Last edited by Ulferini Schusterotti; 06-30-18 at 02:41 PM.
    cleaner24, Nels, rarsen and 10 others like this.
    06-30-18 12:37 PM
    You must have great resolve, if you can ignore the negativity that sometimes permeates this site.

I salute you.
    06-30-18 01:29 PM
    Enjoy the negativity for what it is; high drama of little importance.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    06-30-18 01:45 PM
    Enjoy the negativity for what it is; high drama of little importance.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    Totally!
    06-30-18 01:49 PM
    Same here. Got my Key2 today. Came from a Galaxy S8. It's such an amazing phone. Keyboard is great and I love the camera (at least in daylight - will test it later in low light).

Edit: forgot about the most amazing feature: the battery life. It's unbelievable. Soooooooo long. Awesome.
    And though both phones run Android, it still isn't the same. The Samsung "version" is full with trash and unnecessary stuff / customizations.
    Malduin6, the_boon, TCM01 and 2 others like this.
    06-30-18 01:51 PM
    Glad to see you are enjoying your KEY2. Very excited to get mine on the 16th.
    BeautyEh and nbjone like this.
    06-30-18 01:55 PM
    I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to with this phone. What version of the Google Phone app does the Key2 come with?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-18 04:11 PM
    Is there any video or documentation of Bedside Mode? I've really missed it on my KEYone. Coming from BB10.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    06-30-18 04:27 PM
    Since there have been reports of wobbly space bar, can you please share your thoughts when compared to the K1 space bar?
    06-30-18 04:51 PM
  10. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    That's great to hear... Keyboard has alwasy been number one requirement for me and this phone nails it perfectly. Performance and battery are next... and quality finishes..

Posted via CB10
    06-30-18 07:21 PM
    A few words regarding the keyboard: it is awesome. I really love it. As I said, I've been an iPhone and Samsung user the past decade. I don't know how I lived without a physical keyboard.
    Yes, the space bar feels a bit different. But honestly, I don't care. While writing fast I barely notice any difference to the other keys. Though I can't compare to the KeyOne. Discussing the space bar seems to me a bit exaggerated.

Performance is awesome. I think mostly because of the big RAM. It feels like it easly outperforms my S8 while switching and launching apps. It just feels snappy and smooth. Multi-Tasking is a dream. Not only because of the speed but also because of the speed key.

"Bedside mode": don't know what it is. Never had a BlackBerry 10 device. Though you can easily lock the display orientation. Is that what you mean?

Built quality: exceptional. Feels much better than the glass-covered phones. Love the aluminum and the design of the phone in general. It does feel very premium (and I compare it to an iPhone 8 and a Galaxy S8).

And again: the battery life. This thing keeps running and running. I didn't know such an amazing battery life is possible. Really.

It is an amazing device. No more words. Go get one and see for yourself. I love what they did. Keep in mind, this is my first BlackBerry device in over a decade. I used to buy every "premium flagship" the past years (iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, Galaxy S8, OnePlus 6...) but now I'm sure I'll stick with BlackBerry.
    Last edited by philan; 07-01-18 at 03:47 AM.
    07-01-18 02:42 AM
    it is a truly lovely phone

with nova launcher its the fastest phone iv ever used

And it now looks truly premium. keyone always looked cheap to me
    07-01-18 05:08 AM
    it is a truly lovely phone

keyone always looked cheap to me
    Thanks to the matte keyssss
    07-01-18 07:18 AM
    Guys, I had the KEYone from day one and now I got my KEY2 and what can I say. It's AWESOME! Such a great update, the keyboard is the best I've ever used, the speed key is phenomenal! I won't ever buy an Android smartphone without such a key anymore.

What I love and think has improved:
    - Keyboard
    - Trackpad (so much better that I've kept it enabled)
    - Signal strength
    - Call quality
    - Grip and handling
    - Night mode!

One bug that made it from the KEYone to the KEY2 is that I can't add the german emergency numbers 110 and 112 as favorites. They simply don't show up in the dialer.

One last tip: Since the KEY2 has the same greenish / cool display that the KEYone had I used the night mode to fix this. Just enable night mode and set it to the lowest setting. Now the display is perfectly calibrated ^^

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dg8nLMgX4AIl8N0.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	437331

I really hope you enjoy your KEY2 as much as I do!
    And now, I will do the exact same what I did after I got the KEYone last year. I will ignore the negative posts in this forum and will enjoy my awesome phone.
    Thanks for sharing your positive experiences. I know that people with negative experiences will share it much much more often.

Can't wait to get mine.... Will try your screen Tip
    HaRdKoR_CdN likes this.
    07-03-18 12:27 PM