Just got my Key2 ~48hrs ago, and I LOVE it! I'm coming from PRIV, which was my daily driver for almost 3 years, and the upgrade is unbelievable! How fast is this thing??! πŸ‘

However, one question: Have they gotten rid of the three swipe up shortcuts? Cannot find the option anywhere. I used this all the time on my PRIV to get to the hub, and I'd like to keep doing that. I know I could set a Speed Key shortcut, but I kinda miss the "swipe up and to the right" gesture shortcut...
    09-28-18 08:47 PM
    Just got my Key2 ~48hrs ago, and I LOVE it! I'm coming from PRIV, which was my daily driver for almost 3 years, and the upgrade is unbelievable! How fast is this thing??! πŸ‘

However, one question: Have they gotten rid of the three swipe up shortcuts? Cannot find the option anywhere. I used this all the time on my PRIV to get to the hub, and I'd like to keep doing that. I know I could set a Speed Key shortcut, but I kinda miss the "swipe up and to the right" gesture shortcut...
    Unfortunately this feature is gone already when key one is been introduced.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    09-29-18 04:27 AM
    Try app Everywhere launcher. I am very satisfied with it. You can set a few types of gestures to open the HUB or any other app.
    900098009900 likes this.
    09-29-18 05:26 AM
    Unfortunately this feature is gone already when key one is been introduced.
    Thank you. That's too bad! Well, guess I'll have to get used to [Speed Key]+H then...
    09-29-18 08:25 AM
    Try app Everywhere launcher. I am very satisfied with it. You can set a few types of gestures to open the HUB or any other app.
    Thanks for the suggestion. Sounds good, but am not a third party launcher kind of guy. Like to keep my phones as close to stock as possible, won't even change ringtone or background wallpaper... Probably OCD or something. πŸ˜‚ So Speed Key it is then...
    09-29-18 08:28 AM
    Thank you. That's too bad! Well, guess I'll have to get used to [Speed Key]+H then...
    Yes, key shortcuts and speed key works fine !
    09-29-18 08:53 AM
    Does this launcher allow swiping from any screen or only the home screen which pretty much every launcher supports?
    09-29-18 09:09 AM
    Does this launcher allow swiping from any screen or only the home screen which pretty much every launcher supports?
    From any screen.
    09-29-18 09:38 AM
    From any screen.
    Looks like you can configure sidebars and sidepages which can be triggered from any screen followed by app selection tap (two step process). It's a super granular launcher, probably the most there is out there.

OP was looking for the home button swipe up to trigger triple apps selection that was available on the PRIV & DTEK. It was a super handy built in feature that unfortunately made way for Google Assistant that if you ask me, should be triggered from the Convenience Key and allow for this feature to be available for the KEY devices; unfortunately it looks like Google is taking over the home button, no matter the device.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    09-29-18 10:58 AM
    Looks like you can configure sidebars and sidepages which can be triggered from any screen followed by app selection tap (two step process). It's a super granular launcher, probably the most there is out there.

OP was looking for the home button swipe up to trigger triple apps selection that was available on the PRIV & DTEK. It was a super handy built in feature that unfortunately made way for Google Assistant that if you ask me, should be triggered from the Convenience Key and allow for this feature to be available for the KEY devices; unfortunately it looks like Google is taking over the home button, no matter the device.
    Yes. I have transparent sidebar at the left bottom corner and when I swipe in this area to the right it opens the HUB. From any screen, so very useful.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    09-29-18 11:14 AM
    I have convenience key set to hub. I didn't really see the point of the button for profile options.
    09-29-18 11:36 AM
    I have convenience key set to hub. I didn't really see the point of the button for profile options.
    The Convenience Key has an ergonomical issue IMO; I do too have it set to Hub and I agree with you that there is really no point to the triple app selection. If it was short, double and long press it would have been a different matter but it's not....

The Convenience Key require repositioning the device in the user's hand while operating one handedly (which is only possible for right handed people) and while operating with both hands launching it is very simply not natural as your thumbs are down and away on the keyboard or perhaps screen whereas the CK is on the side of the phone.

Yes, it works well but it is simply not a very ergonomic solution as it is not naturaly positioned relative to the position of the user's thumb at any given moment when operating the device.
    09-29-18 02:19 PM
    how do you set the convenience key To thehub?
    09-29-18 11:48 PM
    Settings - Sortcuts and Gestures - Convenience Key - Click normal profile and set the app from there.
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
    09-30-18 04:00 AM
    edge gestures is really good. i recommend.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.edgegestures
    the brother and skinnymike1 like this.
    09-30-18 05:27 AM
    Settings - Sortcuts and Gestures - Convenience Key - Click normal profile and set the app from there.
    thanks for that before I read this i used that app that lets me set up three actions and apps by hitting it once twice or holding it i think. Trying to decide if i like the decault better than the app
    10-01-18 07:33 AM
    You can adjust position, side, height to make it work for you
    10-01-18 10:10 AM
    Also to get a reminiscent feel I've cleared out all apps from my homescreen with the exception of the clock. Then activated the Hub widget and placed it on a screen to the left of the home one. So when I swipe right I see the hub and then customized and placed my productivity tab on the right side of the screen.
    10-07-18 04:14 PM
    You guys should read this and then continue to download the recommended app towards the end of the thread. Problem solved!

/blackberry-key2-f472/swipe-gestures-like-priv-1156691/
    10-07-18 05:38 PM