Just have to express how excited I am. I at frist wanted to get the Keyone back when it was released but so glad i waited. Like some of you guys I left Blackberry back inthe day after the Q10 due to no apps. I have been missing the keyboard ever since. I ordered my Key2 on Swappa and will be getting it soon and am very excited. I am being told by many people on Youtube and close friends that I will not like it and will be selling it after a few weeks however I hope its not the case. I know spec wise the device is not as good as my pixel 2xl but for what I am going to do on the phone it should be outstanding.

If there is anything I should know or any first things I gotta do when i receive the device let me know please I am glad to be back in the crackberry space and hope to stay for the key 3 and ON!!!
    09-24-18 08:18 AM
    Congrats! I think you'll love the Keyboard on the Key2 - coming as someone who used ALL the previous BlackBerry phones, the keyboard on the Key2 is a real treat and it's hard to get by without using one!

First thing I'd recommend is activating Developer Options (Settings > System > About Phone > then tap 'Build Number' around 10 times and you'll get a message saying 'You are now a Developer') and reduce the animation scales to Off/0.5, it reduces/removes the animations between switching between different apps, etc and makes the device SO much faster!
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
    09-24-18 05:02 PM
    Awesome thanks! I am def excited. I used to use all blackberries up to the q10 lol. So I cant wait to return to keyboard. Thank sfor the tips I will do that I think I didthat with my pixel and its so much faster haha. Awesome!!
    anon(1733) likes this.
    09-25-18 07:09 AM
    Congrats. I just got mine as well. How do you like it. So far I'm digging it. I also had most all the Previous Blackberrys up to the Q10 and glad to have the keyboard again.
    10-02-18 11:35 PM
    I'm loving this phone. I haven't missed my pixel at all except when taking some pictures but I am loving the keyboard and almost everything else this phone offers. especially the keyboard
    anon(1733) likes this.
    10-03-18 05:03 AM