My BB password keeper in Key2 was working fine. Suddenly a few days ago it said "password keeper requires one or more Google Play services that are not currently available. Please contact the developer for assistance. "
    Since then it has not been able to sync and back up to my google drive. So if for some reason I decide to wipe my key2 my passwords would be gone(or I have to copy all passwords manually).Any reasons or solutions to why this happened and there has been no update since 2019. Thanks!
    hamilgs likes this.
    03-04-20 11:49 AM
    My BB password keeper in Key2 was working fine. Suddenly a few days ago it said "password keeper requires one or more Google Play services that are not currently available. Please contact the developer for assistance. "
    Since then it has not been able to sync and back up to my google drive. So if for some reason I decide to wipe my key2 my passwords would be gone(or I have to copy all passwords manually).Any reasons or solutions to why this happened and there has been no update since 2019. Thanks!
    Others are having the issues as well https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13499703
    bajaa likes this.
    03-04-20 11:58 AM
    Others are having the issues as well https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13499703
    Thanks, I see that others have this issue as well.So the problem is with the recent update of playstore.
    03-04-20 12:05 PM