Hey all,
    Weird situation here. I have a BBF100-2, and suddenly, my battery is draining super fast. I go from 100 to 15% in about 1/2 day with normal use.
    sometimes the phone powers off at 1%, and then when i plug it in to charge, it says 30% almost immediately.

also, not sure if its related, but i sometimes get a dialog that my flashlight app stopped working. even when im not using any camera app, or using the flashlight at all. is it possible that the app is somehow running and draining the battery? seems weird.

any ideas or suggestions?
    09-28-21 08:05 AM
    Hey all,
    Weird situation here. I have a BBF100-2, and suddenly, my battery is draining super fast. I go from 100 to 15% in about 1/2 day with normal use.
    sometimes the phone powers off at 1%, and then when i plug it in to charge, it says 30% almost immediately.

also, not sure if its related, but i sometimes get a dialog that my flashlight app stopped working. even when im not using any camera app, or using the flashlight at all. is it possible that the app is somehow running and draining the battery? seems weird.

Look at your battery usage in settings to check what's using your battery.

It sounds like you may need a new battery soon, but I'd try a factory reset first before spending any money.
    09-28-21 08:16 AM
    Look at your battery usage in settings to check what's using your battery.

It sounds like you may need a new battery soon, but I'd try a factory reset first before spending any money.
    Battery Usage doesnt seem accurate: and yes, i did a factory recently. same outcome.

09-28-21 08:26 AM
    Battery Usage doesnt seem accurate: and yes, i did a factory recently. same outcome.

[IMG=180x180]https://i.ibb.co/jZ3p7F6/Screenshot-20210928-081905.png[/url] [IMG=180x180]https://i.ibb.co/V3bQLzn/Screenshot-20210928-081910.png[/url]
    New battery time.
    09-28-21 08:27 AM
    New battery time.
    But I dont wanna...

Is it hard to do? did anyone do it yet? any advice? tips?
    found this on youtube.
    conite likes this.
    09-28-21 08:31 AM
    But I dont wanna...
    [IMG=294x200]https://media1.giphy.com/media/4tOritRESjVra/giphy.gif[/url]

Is it hard to do? did anyone do it yet? any advice? tips?
    found this on youtube.
    What someone might say was easy... another would find too difficult.

If your concerned... take it to a local shop.

But I think most could do it, but make sure to get a small repair kit that will have some of the tools needed to do the prying.
    09-28-21 09:24 AM
    Hey all,

I agree, new battery time. I had the same issue (rapid decline and unreliable percentage showing) at the beginning of the summer. I bought a battery on eBay and after some searching found a local shop that would do the work. I think he charged me $40 and it was done in one day. I can't tell you how much my quality of life has improved by having this done.
    09-28-21 11:28 AM
    same things happened to me early 2020 and again now. definitely need to replace it again soon since we still haven't heard jack about the 5G phone. The receipt in my bag says my fixer charged me 50.
    09-28-21 08:03 PM