People I was installing a substratum theme but it didn't load properly and its our everything on my phone to black.

I can load it into safe mode but even in safe mode everything is black. I need find away to connect by USB to my phone so that I can uninstall substratum or some way to get into it.
    Attached Thumbnails Substratum theme not working-6687.jpg  
    05-06-19 01:41 PM
    When you hit the home (O) key do you get anything? Can you try click just above the (O) on the screen to see if you can get into the Apps screen?
    05-06-19 01:48 PM
    People I was installing a substratum theme but it didn't load properly and its our everything on my phone to black.

I can load it into safe mode but even in safe mode everything is black. I need find away to connect by USB to my phone so that I can uninstall substratum or some way to get into it.
    Might try using an autoloader for the latest update with the no-wipe
    05-06-19 01:59 PM
    When you hit the home (O) key do you get anything? Can you try click just above the (O) on the screen to see if you can get into the Apps screen?
    Can't get onto any screen the theme has corrupted something. The actual colour of the screen works fine
    Attached Thumbnails Substratum theme not working-6688.jpg  
    05-06-19 02:03 PM
    Might try using an autoloader for the latest update with the no-wipe
    How do I do that? I was reading online and I can't turn off the security on my phone because I can't access the screen
    05-06-19 02:04 PM
    How do I do that? I was reading online and I can't turn off the security on my phone because I can't access the screen
    Then you'll have to use the wipe autoloader.
    05-06-19 02:13 PM
    Then you'll have to use the wipe autoloader.
    Can I do it on a Mac?

Also what if I do a non wipe with the lock on what happens then?
    05-06-19 02:15 PM
    Can I do it on a Mac?

Also what if I do a non wipe with the lock on what happens then?
    It can be done on a Mac, but you may have to play around with the sh file a bit.

No-wipe on password protected device will error out.
    05-06-19 02:18 PM
    I've got this much. So the theme kinda works
    Attached Thumbnails Substratum theme not working-6690.jpg  
    05-06-19 02:20 PM
    Maybe try to use “adb shell” and uninstall it from your device after plugging into the computer.
    05-06-19 02:24 PM
    Hmm... So it's "alive" - Is there a Reddit or other forum where your theme is discussed? Perhaps some others have created a workaround? On the other hand - your phone seems nearly brand new so maybe a full-wipe would not be super bad? (Just medium-bad?)
    05-06-19 02:26 PM
    https://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C1...60.hqa4PmyZwuU

There are some videos to help sort out problems, I see - also some forums discussing work-arounds.
    05-06-19 02:28 PM
    OK - if you can get to your device using a USB connection and a file manager - maybe this might help? https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ratum-t3566081

Good luck, @ZahidShad!
    05-06-19 02:34 PM
    Oh right, sorry forgot about that. The adb idea posted earlier might be a solution to uninstall it. Otherwise I would think a hard reset should do the trick assuming you don't have much if anything to lose by the wiping process.
    05-06-19 02:42 PM
    Thanks for all the advice everyone. Nothing worked some I've called Blackberry and will be returning my device for a factory reset. As well as other repairs, new battery etc
    05-07-19 10:03 PM