Hi folks,
    I've been a BlackBerry user for about 12 years or so. When I got my Q10, I started using the Story Maker software that it came with. This continued when I had my Passport and Passport Silver Edition. I now have the Key2, which of course does not appear to have some kind of built in movie maker. Is there something close to it I can download from Google Play or something that is as easy to use as the Story Maker software? This is my first time having an Android phone so I feel like a bit of a dumdum, sorry Thanks in advance!
    08-04-20 09:45 PM
    08-05-20 03:18 AM
    Hmm, it looks kinda complicated but I am willing to give it a try :-) Thanks!
    08-05-20 07:52 AM
    Hmm, it looks kinda complicated but I am willing to give it a try :-) Thanks!
    Google Photos actually does some similar things. I find it very good for creating some slides and stories based on events or activities. Open it and go to Utilities and you can create movies, animations or collages. I also greatly appreciate the cloud storage.
    08-05-20 11:22 AM
    Yeah I will try that. I tried Quik and could NOT figure out how to add my own music, it just chose a random song from my library
    08-05-20 11:30 AM
    Yeah I will try that. I tried Quik and could NOT figure out how to add my own music, it just chose a random song from my library
    Google Photos is a very useful application for my needs. I create and share a ton of photo documented family events with my wife, kids, extended family, etc.
    08-05-20 04:00 PM
    08-05-20 04:39 PM
    Hey, that one can speed video up also! I've been looking for something like that for years--had to resort to filming time lapses on my action camera :-P will try that one out too, thanks!
    08-05-20 04:47 PM
    Hope it works for you.
    08-05-20 11:53 PM
    Hey, that one can speed video up also! I've been looking for something like that for years--had to resort to filming time lapses on my action camera :-P will try that one out too, thanks!
    My 12 yo son uses Power Director for all his train rail fanning videos for his YouTube channel. Swears by it. Hope you found something that works for you.
    08-21-20 07:12 PM