Hello,
    I previously has my Passport and was able to securely store sensitive information such as account numbers, passwords, and credit card numbers. I was then able share this information to a text and send it to any contact that I chose. I have not been successful in using my Key 2 for this. It is a feature I have grown quite accustomed to. Can this functionality happen on the Key 2?

Regards,
    Spcer12019
    03-28-19 08:19 AM
    Hello,
    I previously has my Passport and was able to securely store sensitive information such as account numbers, passwords, and credit card numbers. I was then able share this information to a text and send it to any contact that I chose. I have not been successful in using my Key 2 for this. It is a feature I have grown quite accustomed to. Can this functionality happen on the Key 2?

Regards,
    Spcer12019
    I use Bitwarden password manager. Info in secure notes can be quickly copied with a tap and pasted elsewhere.
    03-28-19 09:18 AM
    I use Bitwarden password manager. Info in secure notes can be quickly copied with a tap and pasted elsewhere.
    I am struggling to get Bitwarden to integrate or auto fill into Brave browser. Any thoughts?
    05-21-19 08:03 AM
    I am struggling to get Bitwarden to integrate or auto fill into Brave browser. Any thoughts?
    I remember having some trouble when I first started using Bitwarden, I believe having "Scan When Password Field Focused" set is what fixed it. You'll find that in Settings -> Options.

Storing and sharing secured credit card information-screenshot_20190522-012335.jpg
    05-22-19 01:32 AM
    I use Dashlane which is worked on different devices.
    05-22-19 05:31 AM