12-03-19 07:28 PM
77 ... 234
tools
    If you enjoyed resetting your phone and starting over, you don't have to wait until you buy a new phone. I've taken to resetting my KEYone every three months as part of maintaining good cyber hygiene.
    That is a good idea but I didn't buy a new phone just to start over. I didn't upgrade to the Key2 right away because I don't normally get a new phone every year and was hoping for a Key3 to be released and as my next purchase. I fear that the Key2 will be the last BB made so I wanted to upgrade to it now and before there are no more Key2's left. Plus my KeyOne was getting banged up as I didn't put a case on it and I dropped it several times (the worse was when it fell on concrete but the screen was okay).
    12-03-19 07:11 PM
    That is a good idea but I didn't buy a new phone just to start over. I didn't upgrade to the Key2 right away because I don't normally get a new phone every year and was hoping for a Key3 to be released and as my next purchase. I fear that the Key2 will be the last BB made so I wanted to upgrade to it now and before there are no more Key2's left. Plus my KeyOne was getting banged up as I didn't put a case on it and I dropped it several times (the worse was when it fell on concrete but the screen was okay).
    I understood that you bought the KEY2 because you wanted it. Congrats again.

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    12-03-19 07:28 PM
77 ... 234