Just got my Key2 today from Unlocked Mobiles - and this acclaimed Speed Key doesnt work - I have (F)acebook and (W)hatsapp assigned to F and W and when I press Speed Key -> W while in Facebook nothing happens - any ideas what's wrong?

(the device itself is very similar to KeyOne Black - but it feels a bit lighter)
    06-28-18 02:46 PM
    Have you set up any other shortcuts to try with the Speed Key? Or does it work in reverse? WhatsApp>Facebook. I just recreated the same on my KEY2 and it works fine.
    06-28-18 03:15 PM
    Just got my Key2 today from Unlocked Mobiles - and this acclaimed Speed Key doesnt work - I have (F)acebook and (W)hatsapp assigned to F and W and when I press Speed Key -> W while in Facebook nothing happens - any ideas what's wrong?

(the device itself is very similar to KeyOne Black - but it feels a bit lighter)
    Where are you located. I ordered from them too, but haven't received mine yet.
    06-28-18 03:28 PM
    Where are you located. I ordered from them too, but haven't received mine yet.
    Gdansk, Poland. Got to me pretty fast! Check it out:

Speed Key (Key2) not working-dhl_k2.png
    nonamenomore likes this.
    06-28-18 04:27 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dhl_k2.png 
Views:	198 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	437278
    That's quick! I'm not expecting to be that fortunate since I'm in the US. I got a dispatch notice but no tracking yet.
    06-28-18 04:39 PM
    no issues w/ Speed Key. I have it mapped out with about 10 apps
    06-28-18 07:58 PM
    That's quick! I'm not expecting to be that fortunate since I'm in the US. I got a dispatch notice but no tracking yet.
    I received the phone without being notified about the tracking number...just the dispatch notice
    06-28-18 11:08 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dhl_k2.png 
Views:	198 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	437278
    Totally unrelated. I love Gdansk.
    06-29-18 07:42 AM
    I figured it out. Same thing was happening to me with the speed key. I was super frustrated.

1.) You can't use one hand to work this, because you have to press both buttons together. Bummer

2.) The issue was I was letting go of the speed key too quickly

3.) So to clarify you have to press and hold the speed key while pressing your keyboard shortcut AND don't let go of the speed key until you see your shortcut or app open up.

Hope that helps. By the way - My keyone was soooooooo slow. Soooooo slow. This Key2 is night and day! Lighting fast!

07-18-18 07:57 AM
    Suddenly me speed key stopped working
    08-14-18 08:45 AM