Easy boys! Lower the Testosterone before you give yourselves a Hernia!

Posted via my Passport
    02-09-20 10:59 PM
    Hahaha, you would!

Posted via my Passport
    Oh goodness No! You can never be wrong! Lol!

Posted via my Passport
    Easy boys! Lower the Testosterone before you give yourselves a Hernia!

Posted via my Passport
    Physician heal thyself.
    02-09-20 11:10 PM
    So @Crusader03 after getting suggestions and advice given the issue you are concerned with, what actions have you taken?
    02-09-20 11:16 PM
    Well, once I recieve and the enthusiast community recieves definitive reason not to suspect said app then all shall be resolved. If you and others are convinced that this is a totally separate app, then yes, the needle has shifted somewhat. If you feel that this app is not yet again TCL Malware, then by all means you have your answer! If like me, you are still skeptical other than opinions provided thus far, the quest continues for the definitive proof and not just opinion! But by all means continue!
    02-09-20 11:42 PM
    You see, this is what is very wrong with this site now a days! If a member questions opinion, not fact, but opinion then the usual swarm drop in! No wonder so many members are inactive, no wonder new members post once, no wonder at all! Now, if we can get back to the issue at hand! The app shows no internet usage, as I asked several posts back, can Malware hide internet usage even in the app usage view? Simple question!
    02-09-20 11:47 PM
    You see, this is what is very wrong with this site now a days! If a member questions opinion, not fact, but opinion then the usual swarm drop in! No wonder so many members are inactive, no wonder new members post once, no wonder at all! Now, if we can get back to the issue at hand! The app shows no internet usage, as I asked several posts back, can Malware hide internet usage even in the app usage view? Simple question!
    Use NetGuard and block the app. Done. Finished. Case closed.

If you don't use the app, then the job is complete.
    02-09-20 11:57 PM
    Use NetGuard and block the app. Done. Finished. Case closed.

If you don't use the app, then the job is complete.
    Yes I will. Thank you! I do it grudgingly as I thought I had bought the world's most secure Android BlackBerry!
    02-10-20 12:00 AM
    I do it grudgingly as I thought I had bought the world's most secure Android BlackBerry!
    Honestly, save your pontification for some other site - what's the point? No one here has anything to do with BlackBerry or BlackBerry Mobile.

There is no excuse not to be using NetGuard. This has nothing to do with "the most secure" device, as trackers have zero to do with kernel hardening.
    Last edited by conite; 02-10-20 at 12:15 AM.
    02-10-20 12:03 AM
    Honestly, save your pontification for some other site - what's the point? There is no excuse not to be using NetGuard. This has nothing to do with "the most secure" device, as trackers have nothing to do with kernel hardening.
    Wow! Acting with a pure sense of impunity and entitlement! It just baffles me how this is allowed to stand!
    02-10-20 12:08 AM
    But to bring things back on topic, the sound recorder app is still on your phone. You can't uninstall it and you can't show us that it is sending data to China and you DECLINE to follow the suggestions of DEDICATED Crackberry volunteers. What do you want this Forum to do?
    02-10-20 12:51 AM
85 ... 234