I'm not getting any sound or vibrate notifications on incoming phone calls and texts. Under "Settings" and "Sound, the first four selections are Media volume, Alarm volume, Ring volume and Notification volume. The first two have the volume slider in the middle and work fine. The Ring and Notification sliders are all the way to the left and "grayed out." I can't get the sliders to move. I've rebooted the phone twice. For what it's worth, I have the international version, so tech support out of Optiemus is out of the question. Thanks in advance for any ideas.
    08-11-19 01:17 PM
    Got it in my head to take a picture in the rain with a key one phone ,the end result being the volume slider going from no volume to full volume by its self,eventually the volume switch was replaced ,so phone now stays at desired volume level,also the silent mode button would stay on when the volume was losing its mind,cost about $20 for switch,$30 to install in phone,also would not be able to shut phone off or restart as volume button appears to interconnected with power button,would suggest backing up ,taking to a tech and see if the phone powers down,(eg reboot)and that phone is not in do not disturb mode,hope this helps
    08-11-19 01:51 PM
    I appreciate the input. Got it figured out. There was a "Do Not Disturb" enabled, which, for some reason, was not evident anywhere in the Settings. Thanks again.
    08-12-19 12:45 PM