https://www.pcworld.com/article/3279...-keyboard.html

Same guy who said this about keyone:

That’s not to say the KeyOne isn’t a good phone. The keyboard has been upgraded with things like swipe typing and smart suggestions, and I’ll even predict that it will generate a bunch of stellar reviews for its concept, with headlines like “BlackBerry is back,” and “Move over Samsung, here comes BlackBerry.” But a year from now the $550 KeyOne will be at the bottom of the bargain bin. And something tells me there won’t be a KeyTwo.

typical tunnelvision of someone who never has tried a PKB
    06-08-18 02:25 AM
    https://www.pcworld.com/article/3279...-keyboard.html

Same guy who said this about keyone:

That’s not to say the KeyOne isn’t a good phone. The keyboard has been upgraded with things like swipe typing and smart suggestions, and I’ll even predict that it will generate a bunch of stellar reviews for its concept, with headlines like “BlackBerry is back,” and “Move over Samsung, here comes BlackBerry.” But a year from now the $550 KeyOne will be at the bottom of the bargain bin. And something tells me there won’t be a KeyTwo.

typical tunnelvision of someone who never has tried a PKB
    Looks like the dude wrote it without ever seeing or using k1 or k2.
    06-08-18 02:28 AM

Typical tunnel vision of someone who never has tried a PKB.
    Haters gonna hate.

Only the close minded believe flap flopping their hand on a phone is always superior.
    06-08-18 11:28 AM
    That exactly means “fake news”....
    06-08-18 03:04 PM
    As long as the ketone issues are corrected the key2 will be a winner if not they will drown in inventory. They can’t release another device with major issues like poor reception screen coming off bad keyboard etc.
    06-08-18 03:20 PM
    That exactly means “fake news”....
    This is very clearly editorial opinion, and by definition is very much not in the category of fake news.
    06-08-18 03:28 PM
    And... by posting the link to his article, he's getting page hits which he will likely equate to agreement with his comments.
    IndianTiwari and Bla1ze like this.
    06-08-18 03:42 PM
    From the article:
    "The company may have started as Research in Motion, but now it’s just Research Standing Still. And a big part of the problem is its stubborn resistance to ditch the keyboard once and for all."

I don't get it. He wants to say that the phone is produced by Blackberry (former RIM)? Or that TCL have started as RIM? Or that current business of Blackberry is standing still and the reason is ("big part of") TCL has launched two PKB phones?
    06-09-18 03:42 PM
    I don't get it. He wants to say that the phone is produced by Blackberry (former RIM)? Or that TCL have started as RIM? Or that current business of Blackberry is standing still and the reason is ("big part of") TCL has launched two PKB phones?
    BlackBerry Limited themselves are cagey on just how involved they are with the devices they license, I don't blame them.
    06-09-18 03:46 PM