Can post the link to the Chinese forum that u mentioned?
    https://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=黑莓&ie=utf-8
    06-13-18 06:23 PM
    Great article thanks for the link!
    I also found this:

"Embedded Multimedia Card (eMMC) Storage

Embedded Multimedia Card or eMMC is a more affordable and slower Flash-based storage than solid state drives. eMMC is usually found in smartphones and other consumer electronics devices, but it’s used in personal computers, too. In everyday use, performance of eMMC storage is somewhere between speed of HDDs and SSDs. In the PC segment, you can find eMMC soldered onto motherboards of some budget-class notebooks, tablet PCs, and 2-in-1 computers.

eMMC capacity provided by these PCs is either 32GB or 64GB. These are quite limited capacities by today’s standards. To make things easier, most of the eMMC-equipped laptops have a memory card slot in which you can insert a memory card (SD or microSD) to expand internal storage capacity. In addition, computer makers often bundle eMMC-based computers with free access to storage on a remote server, popularly known as cloud storage.

As same as SSDs, eMMCs are power-efficient and completely quiet."

https://laptoping.com/laptop-pc-stor...brid-emmc.html
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    06-13-18 07:19 PM
    Thank you. I don’t even have to click on link now but I will later.
    06-13-18 07:28 PM
    I don't have the first 2 issues.
    06-14-18 02:07 AM
    I don't have the first 2 issues.
    What about other?
    06-14-18 03:53 AM
    The frame around the keys issue is potentially concerning. It would be horrible if the keys started getting stuck underneath the frame as the ONLY obvious differentiator (aside from the BB security) is that keyboard. If users start complaining about the keys getting caught underneath the frame, it'll make screen-pop-gate look like a walk in the park.

No glue on a screen is one thing... that could happen to any OEM. But a messed up keyboard? There's only one OEM today that would be in a position to make that mistake. I really hope this is a one-off and not a precursor to a manufacturing defect! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!
    I believe they used the silver passport keyboard and frame assembly which proved to be a dependable, time-tested design. I doubt there will be any problems there.
    06-14-18 03:56 AM
    hmm, very interesting. As Conite mentioned, tough crowd... those chaps like 1 billion dollar lost company like xiaomi with yet to ipo 1 billion dollar market cap wishfully (I can see some of the lost might be for the memory of choice... no wonder).
    06-14-18 06:21 AM
    hmm, very interesting. As Conite mentioned, tough crowd... those chaps like 1 billion dollar lost company like xiaomi with yet to ipo 1 billion dollar market cap wishfully (I can see some of the lost might be for the memory of choice... no wonder).
    There there now, be gentle on the BlackBerry newbies. Plus it's not even real Android in China (or the real Internet). Lol.
    06-14-18 08:05 AM
    I'm pretty sure they made sure that the keyboard will function reliably with no hiccups on the hardware side, as it's the core selling point of the phone. Not even worried one least bit
    06-14-18 08:32 AM
    So far encountered only 2, possibly software related issues:

• Night mode turns down brightnes to 0% (this is definitely not how my Motion works)
    • Bluetooth turns off itself completely after a while.
    06-14-18 08:43 AM
    There there now, be gentle on the BlackBerry newbies. Plus it's not even real Android in China (or the real Internet). Lol.
    What do you mean not real android? Isn't an android without google a lot of ppl want here?
    06-14-18 05:25 PM
    What do you mean not real android? Isn't an android without google a lot of ppl want here?
    Doubt it.
    06-14-18 05:55 PM
    No Google Play Store or services in China (and yet for some reason they all seem to get along without it--go figure!--they have their own equivalent).
    Yuck, sorry to hear that. I would rather Google services than tencent services
    06-14-18 06:07 PM
    To me one is six and the other is half a dozen
    06-14-18 06:16 PM
    To me one is six and the other is half a dozen
    For me, BBAndroid with Google Services is a baker’s dozen. ������
    AZN likes this.
    06-14-18 06:39 PM
    No, China doesn't have its services, like Google embedded ones. It's just different app store.
    06-14-18 06:42 PM
    No, China doesn't have its services, like Google embedded ones. It's just different app store.
    BlackBerry's Chinese App store is rebranded from Tencent.

There is a report about "malware-esque" behaviour of that app store, like auto re-enabling itself after disabling it.
    06-15-18 07:48 AM
    ]

5. Plastic frame around keys, may not glue well in a feedback comment.
    This is also an issue on the Priv. Sometimes when scrolling, my nail would get caught and lift/bend the "fret" in between the keys.
    06-15-18 07:59 AM

There is a report about "malware-esque" behaviour of that app store, like auto re-enabling itself after disabling it.
    I have a chinese K1 here without Google Plays Services and without Tencent.
    And I like it!
    Fred Wu likes this.
    06-15-18 12:39 PM

Google has more than a play store. It also includes entire google services. So totally different.
    06-15-18 09:41 PM
    Based on my keyone experience, I have zero expectation for keytwo. Nice work though.
    06-16-18 03:14 AM
    Saw a post today, hope this can be improved in the later batches. Some issues mentioned from Chinese users-238fcf5c10385343c0f24fa99f13b07ecb80889a.jpg
    06-16-18 06:02 AM
    anyone comment on new BB store? Any problem they encounter can go to BB store to fix it, right? (Is it why they set up BB store for?). From 2nd hand info, look like the store traffic a bit low in Shanghai (on Sat. 2 wk ago).
    mdbd likes this.
    06-16-18 06:28 AM
    Saw a post today, hope this can be improved in the later batches. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	238fcf5c10385343c0f24fa99f13b07ecb80889a.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	436961
    Here we go with the “first bad batch” b/s. I hope this is one, isolated case. “Bad batches” are no longer excusable at present day and age. Well, a good TCL phone needs to have its critical design flaw.

OP: Thank you for keeping us in the loop
    bendiep1991 likes this.
    06-16-18 06:49 AM
    anyone comment on new BB store? Any problem they encounter can go to BB store to fix it, right? (Is it why they set up BB store for?). From 2nd hand info, look like the store traffic a bit low in Shanghai (on Sat. 2 wk ago).
    Perhaps they’re using the appointment system like Apple.
    06-16-18 07:28 AM
70 123