Twitter, Netflix and Amazon music wouldn't work over WiFi. Earlier they used to work perfectly. I have done a clean install of the OS, have deleted and reinstalled apps and have also cleared the cache on the apps.
    My KEY2 is BBF 100-6 dual SIM variant from India and is currently on the April 2019 patch.
    06-06-19 10:47 PM
    Twitter, Netflix and Amazon music wouldn't work over WiFi. Earlier they used to work perfectly. I have done a clean install of the OS, have deleted and reinstalled apps and have also cleared the cache on the apps.
    My KEY2 is BBF 100-6 dual SIM variant from India and is currently on the April 2019 patch.
    You largely ruled out the device problems. Time to look at possible issues with the WiFi router or connection itself.
    06-07-19 12:42 PM
    You largely ruled out the device problems. Time to look at possible issues with the WiFi router or connection itself.
    That is something I don't know. Although I've factory reset my router, changed the name and password, but hasn't worked.

Funny thing, I called up Amazon customer support and they told me that my service provider might be using either a VPN or proxy and I don't know how to check that.

I called up Airtel, my service provider for Wi-Fi and they said it might be the app or my BlackBerry smartphone which might be causing the problem. Which is strange because my windows laptop, MacBook and everyone's iPhones including mine have the apps running smooth. So I guess I'm stuck.
    Anyway, will look into it... thanks for replying!

Sidenote: Zedge also doesn't work on Wi-Fi.
    06-07-19 02:20 PM
    I have found network connectivity to be extremely compromised since the most recent update (ABV659 on Rogers Canada). Requires device restart regularly to allow connectivity, seems to have difficulty switching from wifi to cellular data too. I am likely going to have to factory reset (for the first time) to see if it improves.
    06-10-19 10:30 AM
    Do you try to uninstall any patch other then dec2018.?
    06-11-19 02:27 PM