I come from a blackberry classic. I work a lot on excel tables and a lot of email management, google drive.

I hesitate today with a BB passport (and stay on BB 10 os) or go on a KEY 2 but I don't really like android.
    I would like to know about the keyboard shortcuts: as on BB 10, when we open an email do we always have the option for example to press O to make everyone answer, or F to transfer?

So many question about KEY 2 User-capture-d-cran-2020-02-19-17.15.10.jpg

Can we still lock the phone with a keyboard shortcut for example? Are these kind of little features still present or are the keyboard shortcuts now only working to open an application?

I use PGP on my classic, does BlackBerry still offer a solution on Android?

If not what do you think in general of the bb android overlay?
    I am very attached to BB 10 and that is why I really hesitate to go on this KEY2, while the passport is a very good format for excel tables and emails. The only problem is google drive on bb10 os which is not working ..

Thanks everyone!
    02-19-20 10:16 AM
    If I remember correctly you can set it to do actions as well, although not sure if locking the phone is one of them. The hub does have keyboard shortcuts, but I don't remember what they are.

I would test it, but I just sold my Key2 a couple days ago. Hopefully someone else on here can verify for you.
    02-19-20 10:51 AM
    You can lock the phone with a keyboard shortcut. There are a wide variety of actions outside of just opening an application that can be linked to a keyboard shortcut.
    Summer_Moon likes this.
    02-19-20 11:37 AM
    From what I remember in a email B will move the page down as will the space bar and T will move up to the top. Pressing R will allow you to reply. Also on the hub main view
    B and T will do the same. Pressing S will allow search. Hope this helps.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    02-19-20 12:09 PM
    I come from a blackberry classic. I work a lot on excel tables and a lot of email management, google drive.

I hesitate today with a BB passport (and stay on BB 10 os) or go on a KEY 2 but I don't really like android.
    I would like to know about the keyboard shortcuts: as on BB 10, when we open an email do we always have the option for example to press O to make everyone answer, or F to transfer?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture d’écran 2020-02-19 à 17.15.10.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	447799

Can we still lock the phone with a keyboard shortcut for example? Are these kind of little features still present or are the keyboard shortcuts now only working to open an application?

I use PGP on my classic, does BlackBerry still offer a solution on Android?

If not what do you think in general of the bb android overlay?
    I am very attached to BB 10 and that is why I really hesitate to go on this KEY2, while the passport is a very good format for excel tables and emails. The only problem is google drive on bb10 os which is not working ..

Thanks everyone!
    Sadly no PGP is not supported with the Android hub to my knowledge.

But you can still use PGP with K9 or get the Protonmail app
    02-19-20 12:29 PM
    The only problem is google drive on bb10 os which is not working ..
    There still may be a patched apk for Drive that works on BB10. Maybe @conite can hook you up? But sooner or later you will need a new device.

Found his link: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13495804

Post #2

I have no idea if it still works.
    02-19-20 01:36 PM
    The only problem is google drive on bb10 os which is not working ..

There still may be a patched apk for Drive that works on BB10. Maybe @conite can hook you up? But sooner or later you will need a new device.

Found his link: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13495804

Post #2

I have no idea if it still works.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/m0vqokxg3x...tched.apk?dl=0

You probably need the nest of Cobalt's stack to allow you to sign in.

The other option is to sideload PlayCloud 10.

http://www.progweb.com/playcloud.bar
    brookie229 likes this.
    02-19-20 02:09 PM
    Yeap .. my main phone is an iPhone. Use it only for video and social network. Blackberry is only for professional call, email, excel, back office online.
    02-19-20 04:31 PM
    Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your contributions

For KEY2 users, the change does not bother you (android interface)? what is the blackberry overlay worth?

Is the new functionality offered by the key2 keyboard (multitasking for example) really worth it?

If I could not leave BB 10 OS I would not.

The question is: does the key2 really have features that seem real advanced and time saving to allow me to change?
    I'm interesting by your feedback
    02-19-20 04:39 PM
    Hi everyone,

For KEY2 users, the change does not bother you (android interface)? what is the blackberry overlay worth?

Is the new functionality offered by the key2 keyboard (multitasking for example) really worth it?

The question is: does the key2 really have features that seem real advanced and time saving to allow me to change?
    The KEY² is just an Android phone with a physical keyboard. Think of it that way.

You have to move on to one of the two modern platforms at some point. Do so when you need to.
    02-19-20 05:06 PM
    Hi everyone,

You mean like Google Drive properly functioning?
    MrBully likes this.
    02-19-20 05:07 PM
    HAHA true
    02-20-20 10:48 AM
    hi !
    finally got it. very happy, Will back soon with so many others question
    02-23-20 03:13 AM