So I've been going back and forth deciding whether to get the key 2. So my local mall has the black version on display. When I held it and I started typing on it the keys really didn't feel any bigger lol. I know they are obviously but they seem so marginally larger than the key 2 Le. I know I definitely will not get the black version because it looks identical to the slate and feels the same. But now I'm wondering if I should shell out 825 bux for a colour change
    01-21-19 02:23 PM
    So I've been going back and forth deciding whether to get the key 2. So my local mall has the black version on display. When I held it and I started typing on it the keys really didn't feel any bigger lol. I know they are obviously but they seem so marginally larger than the key 2 Le. I know I definitely will not get the black version because it looks identical to the slate and feels the same. But now I'm wondering if I should shell out 825 bux for a colour change
    Besides the speed and capacitive keyboard there really isn't much difference between these two phones. I am glad I went to the mall and actually played around with the device it felt like I was holding my key 2 Le. But I will admit the silver will really have that pop that the black is missing.
    01-21-19 02:33 PM
    825 bux.... is that in Canada?

Be glad you have a mall.... ours is closed, too much damage from Hurricane Michael and the owners (like many big business, governments and even the school system here) weren't insured enough to cover it.
    01-21-19 02:35 PM
    825 bux.... is that in Canada?

Be glad you have a mall.... ours is closed, too much damage from Hurricane Michael and the owners (like many big business, governments and even the school system here) weren't insured enough to cover it.
    825 canadian..on amazon.ca
    01-21-19 02:43 PM