Last time I had an Android smartwatch the OS was still terrible (nothing BB can do).

Anybody recommend a good one please to use with my key1?
    06-20-18 04:45 PM
    I will be using an ionic with mine.
    06-20-18 05:30 PM
    I've used my Samsung Gear S3 with no issues with the K1 so I'd expect it to be good with the K2. Samsung maybe releasing a Gear S4 around the same time as the Note 9 but it's still in rumorville.
    Mecca EL and whitieiii like this.
    06-20-18 06:04 PM
    Use a $100 Chinese Android watch, works like a charm! on K1, I am sure it will also work on K2. Cheers,
    06-20-18 07:29 PM
    I honestly recommend keeping it simple with the fitbit versa. That's my plan at least. I find fully featured smartwatches to have too short of battery life and to be overly distracting often.
    Rowe6 likes this.
    06-20-18 07:49 PM
    Depends what you will use it for. Exercise and sleep tracking? Phone notifications on you wrist? Listening to music?

Ars Technica writes good stuff but this article is about 4 months out of date:
    https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018...-smartwatches/
    Rowe6 likes this.
    06-20-18 09:05 PM
    I have a Garmin Vivosport that is really more a fitness tracker than a smartwatch, and it works really well with my KeyOne. I won this device in a raffle and was not shopping for one, so I cannot speak to whether other devices would be better. I am happy with it.
    Rowe6 likes this.
    06-20-18 09:33 PM
    I honestly recommend keeping it simple with the fitbit versa. That's my plan at least. I find fully featured smartwatches to have too short of battery life and to be overly distracting often.
    Am I right in saying can’t get Spotify on that please?
    06-21-18 03:00 AM
    As it's android any android smartwatch should be OK. I have used a Sony smartwatch 2 with a dtek50 for a number of years and hope to use this with/if I get a K2.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    Rowe6 likes this.
    06-21-18 03:16 AM
    Yeah I have no doubt all will work, just wondering if any are actually worth getting yet or do none live up to the Apple Watch (despite the phones being rubbish their watch is excellent)
    06-21-18 04:27 AM
    I've been happy with how my Movado smartwatch works with my KEYone.
    06-21-18 07:42 AM
    Hi. Thanks for these posts. I have just got a FitBtit Versa and am having issues with linking it to my PRIV. Rarely does the Bluetooth find it and I have no data on the Versa. It keeps asking me to download the App, which is already loaded and running. Does anyone have any idea why?
    01-03-19 07:41 PM
    I have a Galaxy Watch and it works great. Battery life is amazing too! All notifications work fine and I never have an issue. Definitely worth checking out!
    nosabo likes this.
    01-03-19 08:41 PM
    I use a Fitbit Blaze with the Key2. Bluetooth on the Key2 needs to be restarted fairly often to get sync to work reliably. That didn't need to be done on the Priv (OK, I did change from Fitbit Surge to Blaze somewhere along in there). I'm on AT&T ABK892, hoping the new update may improve Bluetooth as some have said it does.
    01-03-19 09:36 PM
    Last time I had an Android smartwatch the OS was still terrible (nothing BB can do).

Anybody recommend a good one please to use with my key1?
    If you want the combination of style and function, get the new Montblanc Summit series:
    https://www.montblanc.com/en/discove...s/summit2.html

The previous Summit series can also still be found at discounted prices.
    01-04-19 05:33 AM
    Hi. Thanks for these posts. I have just got a FitBtit Versa and am having issues with linking it to my PRIV. Rarely does the Bluetooth find it and I have no data on the Versa. It keeps asking me to download the App, which is already loaded and running. Does anyone have any idea why?
    Im using the FITBIT VERSA and its pretty awesome!
    01-04-19 01:27 PM
    I have a Samsung Gear S2 that I have used on my PRIV, KeyONE and now K2 with no issues. BT died on my PRIV and therefore I couldn't use anything Bluetooth until I got the KeyONE on release date.

I still get 2-3 days of battery on the S2.

My only complaint about the Samsung Watches is S-Health on the phone to sync data with. S-Health is always the top battery user on my phone even though I never launch the app. But if I want to keep my data, I need it. That in itself is the only thing that is holding me back from buying another Samsung watch.
    01-04-19 01:31 PM
    i have Xiaomi Band 3 and no problem,works great with Mi Fit app
    01-07-19 11:41 PM
    I have a Galaxy Watch to paired to my KEY2! Works all great! The only thing is that I cannot pair the watch in the same time as my headset (Toyota RAV 4). But otherwise perfect!
    04-29-19 09:44 AM
    If you want the combination of style and function, get the new Montblanc Summit series:
    https://www.montblanc.com/en/discove...s/summit2.html

The previous Summit series can also still be found at discounted prices.
    Also interesting I like Montblanc pens and leather accessories. But 1000 euros is a bit steep right now.

Is it Android wear OS?
    04-29-19 10:19 AM
    Really love my Fitbit Versa. That Fitbit Ionic is another great choice
    hamilgs likes this.
    04-29-19 02:39 PM
    Also interesting I like Montblanc pens and leather accessories. But 1000 euros is a bit steep right now.

Is it Android wear OS?
    Yeah, and it makes use of the newer Snapdragon Wear 3100. That could be a + or a - depending on which review you prefer. Some say the battery life doesn't live up to the hype.

05-01-19 01:48 PM
    Yeah, and it makes use of the newer Snapdragon Wear 3100.

Very tempting. Compared to some of my pens this is a bargain
    05-01-19 01:54 PM
    I have a Galaxy Watch and it works great. Battery life is amazing too! All notifications work fine and I never have an issue. Definitely worth checking out!
    I have a Galaxy Watch paired with my Key2. Works great so far. Still have to try it with my Priv.
    05-01-19 03:16 PM
    My son has the S3 with his Motion. I have a Pebble Time with my BlackBerry Black Limited Edition. Works great.
    05-01-19 11:23 PM