A lot of people here, me included, highly anticipated the March update. This not in the least to see if the sensitivity and swiping issue of the keyboard would be resolved entirely.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and although the sensitivity issue definitely has improved for some of us (especially those doing a full wipe )

The issue is still not off the table.

We therefore should be looking out for the April Patch to see if any more tweaks were done.

For me personally I can attest that there are times where swiping is flawless and other times when we need second swipes a couple of times.

The inconsistency is driving us nuts and has motivated a lot of us (me included) to setup tests ourselves to get to the bottom of this.

Let's see what the next patch can bring.

For the record. This entire message was typed and swiped without the need for a single second swipe.

I believe we are on the right track with this. Such a pity it's taking all this user effort and a 2K plus thread to get there and so little communication and transparency from the supplier

We're not giving up
    03-18-19 03:52 PM
    There is a 2K user thread... and you decided there needed to be another?
    03-18-19 03:55 PM
    March pretty much took me back to square one... involuntary cursor mode events, random SYM VKB pop ups, horrible swiping experience...

That said, if I am reading @LiamQ comments made last week on the mega thread correctly then I don't think we can expect any better experience; it is what it is and therefore I resigned to disable gestures as it simply doesn't work or if it does, it hinders the experience pretty badly.
    Vistaus, Bob80220 and Crusader03 like this.
    03-18-19 04:05 PM
    March pretty much took me back to square one... involuntary cursor mode events, random SYM VKB pop ups, horrible swiping experience...

That said, if I am reading @LiamQ comments made last week on the mega thread correctly then I don't think we can expect any better experience; it is what it is and therefore I resigned to disable gestures as it simply doesn't work or if it does, it hinders the experience pretty badly.
    Same here, I like the january update better, unless there are other updates that I dont know of.... As there is no changelog
    03-18-19 06:30 PM
    Same here, I like the january update better, unless there are other updates that I dont know of.... As there is no changelog
    Despite what some might say, I believe that the K2 is defective. No two ways about it.
    Bob80220, Vistaus and Crusader03 like this.
    03-18-19 07:04 PM
    Despite what some might say, I believe that the K2 is defective. No two ways about it.
    Regarding the PKB sensitivity issue I would say that's a fair assessment. Shouldn't have to dumb down the device by disabling the gestures on the PKB to compensate for the sensitivity issue.

The device was advertised and sold with having this ability and clearly it's flawed/defective.

Bob
    Vistaus and Crusader03 like this.
    03-18-19 07:25 PM
    Regarding the PKB sensitivity issue I would say that's a fair assessment. Shouldn't have to dumb down the device by disabling the gestures on the PKB to compensate for sensitivity issue.

The device was advertised and sold with having this ability and clearly it's flawed/defective.

Bob
    Don't be so harsh Bob! I am happy to LE'fy my K2 only if BlackBerry Mobile sent me $200.00 to make up for the crippled hardware they sold me.
    Crusader03 likes this.
    03-18-19 07:27 PM
    Don't be so harsh Bob! I am happy to LE'fy my K2 only if BlackBerry Mobile sent me $200.00 to make up for the crippled hardware they sold me.
    I'm just being brutally honest unfortunately.

Bob
    03-18-19 07:28 PM
    I'm just being brutally honest unfortunately.

Bob
    I hear ya!
    03-18-19 07:29 PM
    There is a 2K user thread... and you decided there needed to be another?
    Oh excuse me mister I have been a heavy contributor in that 2K thread as some of you may attest. I just wanted to Kickstart a thread about what we can expect from the next monthly patch.
    Bob80220, Crusader03 and RK_BB like this.
    03-19-19 01:33 PM
    Also tried to rally some new support for a petition for more transparency. Apparently at lot of us have given up on trying to persuade BB Mobile to start communicating better.

I'm not ready to let go.
    RK_BB, Bob80220 and Crusader03 like this.
    03-19-19 01:36 PM
    still has'nt got march update...
    03-19-19 06:52 PM
    still has'nt got march update...
    Why don't you try the autoloader there is a sticky thread on this forum with a download link and explanation
    03-22-19 04:52 AM
    Hi. Not in a hurry to get a new update. Every previous one has brought me new bugs:
    ABP924 : bluetooth connection droppings in my car.
    ABR886 : random levels or changes on media volume...
    Please stop every updates. Back to the beginning
    03-24-19 06:01 AM
    Hi. Not in a hurry to get a new update. Every previous one has brought me new bugs:
    ABP924 : bluetooth connection droppings in my car.
    ABR886 : random levels or changes on media volume...
    Please stop every updates. Back to the beginning
    Sounds like there needs to be a "findings and fixes" thread for each update....
    03-25-19 01:48 PM