Since there is a update up now would you buy a silver key 2 in 10 out of 10 condition for 500 Canadian?

I am contemplating this..I sold my key 2 Le for 500 so I wouldn't be spending anything on the device..plus I got a mint key one I could sell for 200
    10-17-20 06:37 AM
    Since there is a update up now would you buy a silver key 2 in 10 out of 10 condition for 500 Canadian?

I am contemplating this..I sold my key 2 Le for 500 so I wouldn't be spending anything on the device..plus I got a mint key one I could sell for 200
    Totally up to you. I wouldn't push $500 unless 10/10 (like you stated) and complete in box. But that's me.

I nabbed one 9/10 (with no marks on screen) with original charger and cord for $350. I probably would have hit $400 for this, but no more.

Plus the new September update can give you a little more peace of mind.
    10-17-20 07:31 AM
    Totally up to you. I wouldn't push $500 unless 10/10 (like you stated) and complete in box. But that's me.

I nabbed one 9/10 (with no marks on screen) with original charger and cord for $350. I probably would have hit $400 for this, but no more.

Plus the new September update can give you a little more peace of mind.
    Yeah it's complete in a box..but like I said it's not really costing me 500..as I had a previous key 2 Le that I bought for 300 and sold for 500...

Tough decision. I am on a keyone right now and I love it..it could easily do the job till the new 5G blackberry comes out
    10-17-20 07:56 AM
    Yeah it's complete in a box..but like I said it's not really costing me 500..as I had a previous key 2 Le that I bought for 300 and sold for 500...

Tough decision. I am on a keyone right now and I love it..it could easily do the job till the new 5G blackberry comes out
    I would nab it. The speed difference is quite a bit. Keyboard is better. The extra ram means no slowdowns like the keyone.

I do prefer the heft of the KeyOne mind you.

Plus, you could probably make most of your $$$ back if you don't like it.
    10-17-20 08:01 AM
    I would nab it. The speed difference is quite a bit. Keyboard is better. The extra ram means no slowdowns like the keyone.

I do prefer the heft of the KeyOne mind you.

Plus, you could probably make most of your $$$ back if you don't like it.
    Yeah I've owned it before. I actually prefer the heft of the keyone also lol. Still on the fence I know the keyone will do me just fine until the new blackberry comes out
    10-17-20 08:50 AM

Nah....... for me, it’s not usable for business so too much for a hobbyist device.
    10-17-20 09:03 AM
    Nah....... for me, it’s not usable for business so too much for a hobbyist device.
    What can't it do for your business needs exactly? Just curious. The recent security update kind of changed the convo for some.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-20 10:30 AM
    What can't it do for your business needs exactly? Just curious. The recent security update kind of changed the convo for some.

Posted via CB10
    I’m required to use a current Android/iOS device for accessing vendor mobile apps when necessary. From iOS perspective that means any device currently receiving OS updates from Apple which is probably the 7 now but I’m not sure. I currently use a XR as my business mobile device. For Android, that requirement is current version or previous version so just becoming Android 11 or Android 10 but was Android 10 or Android 9 until recently. Some here refer to as X-1 model. I have LG V30 that met that requirement if backup device necessary.

That requirement will officially kick in at some point or has kicked in. Some apps will block access. Others, I won’t have E&O insurance coverage and be at risk from liability standpoint. Ironically, there wasn’t any requirement about V30 getting monthly security updates. Either way, I will be getting something on the Android side for backup soon. The Key2, since on the Oreo 8.1, doesn’t meet the standards I’m required to meet per contract agreements.
    10-17-20 10:51 AM
    I’m required to use a current Android/iOS device for accessing vendor mobile apps when necessary. From iOS perspective that means any device currently receiving OS updates from Apple which is probably the 7 now but I’m not sure. I currently use a XR as my business mobile device. For Android, that requirement is current version or previous version so just becoming Android 11 or Android 10 but was Android 10 or Android 9 until recently. Some here refer to as X-1 model. I have LG V30 that met that requirement if backup device necessary.

That requirement will officially kick in at some point or has kicked in. Some apps will block access. Others, I won’t have E&O insurance coverage and be at risk from liability standpoint. Ironically, there wasn’t any requirement about V30 getting monthly security updates. Either way, I will be getting something on the Android side for backup soon. The Key2, since on the Oreo 8.1, doesn’t meet the standards I’m required to meet per contract agreements.
    Yeah none of that effects me lol..the latest security update is what really peeked my interest...Still haven't decided...and like I said before I am not paying anything really for it..I bought a key Le for 300..sold it for 500..used the 200 profit to get this keyone I currently have lol

So I can sell this keyone mint for 200..and get the key 2 ..
    10-17-20 10:56 AM
    basically its getting the key 2 for 300 bux
    10-17-20 10:56 AM
    basically its getting the key 2 for 300 bux
    Every decision is based on one's use case. If the Key2 will bring you more joy and is affordable for you then go for it!! If the KeyOne is meeting your needs and you find happiness in using it for all the things it certainly still does well then you can rock using that device until the new QWERTY 5G Blackberry comes out.
    10-17-20 11:14 AM

Wow, that's an aggressive Android version requirement! Thanks for the reply.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-20 11:34 AM
    I think I would if I was you. As long as it is great shape. I recently bought a Key2 in mint and I love it!
    anon(10710536) likes this.
    10-17-20 06:20 PM
    I would do it. It's probably not gonna lose much more resale value than it already did, at least until the 5G Berry is out.
    10-17-20 07:21 PM
    Every decision is based on one's use case. If the Key2 will bring you more joy and is affordable for you then go for it!! If the KeyOne is meeting your needs and you find happiness in using it for all the things it certainly still does well then you can rock using that device until the new QWERTY 5G Blackberry comes out.
    Yeah to be honest the keyone more than meets my needs. I think cause it's the silver the key 2 is why I am thinking of getting it..if it was the regular black I wouldn't even consider it. Considering the prices I've see for silver key 2s (600-1000) 500 seems like a steal
    10-18-20 12:36 PM
    I think I would if I was you. As long as it is great shape. I recently bought a Key2 in mint and I love it!
    Still haven't decided. Been debating all weekend lol
    10-18-20 01:44 PM
    Still haven't decided. Been debating all weekend lol
    LOL I have a brand new KEY2 that I'm contemplating selling. I've been going back and forth for months but I'm really putting pressure on myself to decide before any black friday deals kick in. I upgraded to the KEY2 in the summer for basically 0 dollars, because I thought it'd be the last blackBerry ever. It's completely unused, still in the packaging, and plastic still attached to the screen. I still love my KEYone, even though the spacebar fell out. Today I thought...agh, I'll just keep the KEY2 because I don't want to have to worry about losing my spacebar. Then again, I could make some cold hard cash that will help me buy the Onward Mobility device next year. Decisions, decisions.
    10-18-20 02:42 PM
    LOL I have a brand new KEY2 that I'm contemplating selling. I've been going back and forth for months but I'm really putting pressure on myself to decide before any black friday deals kick in. I upgraded to the KEY2 in the summer for basically 0 dollars, because I thought it'd be the last blackBerry ever. It's completely unused, still in the packaging, and plastic still attached to the screen. I still love my KEYone, even though the spacebar fell out. Today I thought...agh, I'll just keep the KEY2 because I don't want to have to worry about losing my spacebar. Then again, I could make some cold hard cash that will help me buy the Onward Mobility device next year. Decisions, decisions.
    You could always sell that one for a decent amount since its brand new open box and use some of that cash towards another used KEY2 on eBay that doesn't come with accessories that way you have essentially the same phone with cash leftover.
    10-18-20 03:52 PM
    There is someone selling a key 2 for 250 bux it's a year old but in perfect condition...problem is it's would take me almost 2 hours to drive there lol
    10-18-20 05:50 PM
    trying to see if he's willing to ship the item cause this price is really good..
    10-18-20 05:54 PM
    yup he's willing to ship and I got a buyer for my keyone..He's willing to pay 380 for it..Not bad since I got it for 200
    10-18-20 06:41 PM
    There is someone selling a key 2 for 250 bux it's a year old but in perfect condition...problem is it's would take me almost 2 hours to drive there lol
    What else ya have more important.. you’re posting here all I see ;-D
    10-18-20 06:48 PM
    I actually told him to re-list it at a higher price ..he did not have a clue of it's value..told him to put it for 500 at least...did my good deed for the day lol
    10-18-20 07:10 PM
    yup he's willing to ship and I got a buyer for my keyone..He's willing to pay 380 for it..Not bad since I got it for 200
    $380 for a KEYone silver??
    10-18-20 08:31 PM
    $380 for a KEYone silver??
    He thought it was a key 2 lol. I still think I can get at least 300 for it
    10-18-20 08:39 PM
31 12